Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New from florida(Finally found a TSX)

Well my ive been around for a few months debating back and fourth on if i should get a TSX or not and then what GEN. Felt like a job but after all this time i am not in the process of buying one. Its is a 2009 White with Black Interior and 6-Speed. It was what ive been looking for for a while. All i was finding was auto's and tan interior which i didnt want. The car is clean with no marks at all in and out. I will be the second owner and the first was an older couple. It should be in my driveway by the weekend and i cannot wait.

Felt the need to upgrade because im an not getting younger. By looking at my old accord u will know what i mean.

Heres my old Accord

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Clean 6th gen.

Most of the members here are doing the looks plus stance.

Really to be honest, the engine mod is a little played out to me. The hp of the tsx is good enough for me. The looks is what gets the most attention.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum. Clean 6th gen.

Most of the members here are doing the looks plus stance.

Really to be honest, the engine mod is a little played out to me. The hp of the tsx is good enough for me. The looks is what gets the most attention.

Yea tru. Cuz when am i really going to use the power. I no these engine produce 200 hp and is an i4 but my v6 has 200hp as well. and im wondering if it has the same kick. Once i get a 6 speed i should be fine.

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
I have not driven the 6th gen v6 before, so I wouldn't be able to tell you!

Maybe someone on here that use to have a v6 accord maybe able to chime in on this!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome. Where in Florida are you. Yes 06+ white 6 spd and ebony interior hard/ almost impossible to find... I personally was just looking for ebony interior and 6spd. Didn't care about the color I like all of them. However it took me 6 months to find her. I'm in Miami found her in Esserman Acura. All others prior were out of state honestly. I'll keep and eye out tho. Good luck.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome. Where in Florida are you. Yes 06+ white 6 spd and ebony interior hard/ almost impossible to find... I personally was just looking for ebony interior and 6spd. Didn't care about the color I like all of them. However it took me 6 months to find her. I'm in Miami found her in Esserman Acura. All others prior were out of state honestly. I'll keep and eye out tho. Good luck.
thanks. wow impossible eh?? i know i want white for sure and a 6 speed. if interior isnt ebony ill be fine.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
hey guys need some more help. ive made my mind up on the 09 or 2010 tsx in white. i would like a 6speed.. is there anything i should look out before buying this car?
Generally speaking, there isn't much to look out for. The rear rotors were prone to premature warping, I would advise checking all four corners for wear though. Apart from that, the 2Gs are really solid vehicles reliability wise.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks. ive been going to dealers lately. i found one and got it down to 19000. 42000 miles in white. but when the carfax came out it had front damage. and for 19000 i thought that was not a good deal so i left.

whats the price you guys paid for yours out the door?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts