Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
God
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new member here.

Names Joe Rohloff, I just picked up a MINT 40k 2006 black on black 6speed with navi.

South Jersey resident, 25 years of age, audio/video technician by day, night club event corid/promoter by night (Atlantic City & Philadelphia).

Past cars and cycles from start till present - 1991 Acura Integra RS, 1987 lifted Toyota Pickup, 2002 RSX type-s Turbo, 2001 honda S2000, KTM 125EXC, 2006 TSX.

Hobbies= just about everything imaginable...literally haha.

Going to be as active as possible on here. I'm mostly very busy :-/.

Plans for tsx= "blacking" it out, JDM, roof rack ski/mt bike/kayak, and typical minor performance parts. Mainly focused on the exterior of the vehicle.

Joe

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
welcome from another proud owner of a 06 6MT/with nav tsx. Excellent car. Enjoy and drive safe.

·
God
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. It's the exact combo I wanted. Took me a while to find it....but for once I was patient and did haha.

·
God
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome fellow Jerzian. I read you once owned an S2k. I just picked one up this year.
Yes, I miss it much. Wasn't practical though lol. Especially in the winter haha.
Jersey City? How's car theft up there? I'm so nervous parking even in Philly on the late night.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
welcome... im from north jersey....jersey city is like any other urban area... theft can happen any where ... goodluck and let the modding begin....

·
Premium Club Member
506 Posts
Yes, I miss it much. Wasn't practical though lol. Especially in the winter haha.
Jersey City? How's car theft up there? I'm so nervous parking even in Philly on the late night.
Understood, that's why I'm keeping the TSX for the winter. Newport area in JC, especially near the mall, has seen in increase in car thefts.

welcome... im from north jersey....jersey city is like any other urban area... theft can happen any where ... goodluck and let the modding begin....
Rob, make sure you take the light rail to the mall, LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts