Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name's Alissa and I just bought an 06 silver tsx. I can't wait to start hooking it up-bought an intake over the weekend, and can't wait for to do even more mods to the car. :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome from a Proud owner of a 06 tsx. Drive thru Va often.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
short ram intake-it rains too damn much in norfolk for a CAI. Plus I'm paranoid of hydrolocking my motor.

Never had an acura before, but I'm loving the upgrade. I looked at rsx's and civic's, but I liked the tsx best

Question- I'm debating between getting headers or reflash next. I want the sound from headers, but I'll go faster with reflash. Plus, reflash is cheaper but that means I don't have my car for a few days. Any suggestions?

·
pedal damn it
2,901 Posts
short ram intake-it rains too damn much in norfolk for a CAI. Plus I'm paranoid of hydrolocking my motor.

Never had an acura before, but I'm loving the upgrade. I looked at rsx's and civic's, but I liked the tsx best

Question- I'm debating between getting headers or reflash next. I want the sound from headers, but I'll go faster with reflash. Plus, reflash is cheaper but that means I don't have my car for a few days. Any suggestions?
The reflash itself won't make u go fast but it'll definitely give ur tsx more pep in it's step with some decent gains and lower vtec point. Save up for a header first and then get the reflash and u'll definitely be grinning from ear to ear. Of course, u could also do it in reverse order.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.