Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to the Acura TSX but not to Honda's. I previously owned a 2000 Civic EX with a bunch of mods. The Civic ended up knocking and I was looking for something newer anyways so I decided to sell it and I picked up a 06 TSX with 88k miles. I like it so far. All stock but that will change eventually, I plan to do wheels, tires, lower it and maybe some bolt on's. Check out the pics!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Welcome to the community bro :) i came from a 2000 Si and upgraded to 08 TSX 6 Speed , i love it i know you will to , i still have the Si but when i get in it to knock the rust of off the rotors its a day and night difference :) this is one of the best communities out there so you will most definitely find a lot of helpful info and make new friends really fast :)

~DeS

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I just took it on a road trip to Des Moines, IA getting 32mpgs and it was a nice comfortable trip! Enjoyed some Zombie Burger and caught a movie at the drive in! Love it so far!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.