Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TSX Noob
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Let me introduce myself,

First, english is my 2nd language and my english writing skills arent that good, please forgive me for syntax or any other mistakes i could type.

:thread: lol

Okay here we go:

Am 33, live in Quebec, been a real estate broker for 2 years now but i used to be a retail car seller back in 2003-2004.

I was working at Acura at that time and i remember that we got paid to go and try the next best thing that was coming along at Acura : the TSX.

We had to compare the tsx to the 3 series of bmw, the G35, the IS 300, the saab 9'3 and some more.

At first, i tryed a pearl white tsx, driving on a little road windows open, listening to "gangsta paradise" playing on radio with the really nice Bose 300watts 8 speakers sound system; i litterally felt in love....

You guys all know that the TSX was way better as for standard equipment, reliability (honda's spirit), and for the fact it was a 4 cyl with 90% of the torque available at 2000rpm.

All this to say that i promised myself that one day i would have mine.

Well that day finally arrived, i gave a deposit on a 04 pearl white TSX, i should get it monday, my Girlfriend keep telling to shut the hell up cause all i think is my baby coming in 3 days now !!!

I was surfing around looking for some improvement i could do to the car and i need help but hey! ill start a new thread in the proper section so go there to read and help me please :laugh:

here's a picture of my future new gf euh... i mean car

·
TSX Noob
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
update

HERE IT IS !! Got it today

The previous owner did a great job to keep the car top shape especially here in quebec where we have snow, lots of snow....

He changed the timing chain, repainted bumpers, blended the wings because of scratchs or rocks chips, suspension bushing and much more, really an A1 condition car.

It rained a bit tonight, i saw that the passenger headbeam is getting a bit of condensation and the steering wheel is showing some age traces, maybe i'll look to change it if i can get one for a decent price. Otherwise it looks like a 2008 but its a 2004.

Tomorrow windows will be tinted and ill call Acura/honda canada to tell them am the new owner in case some recall would have to be done.

one more thing, my exhaust tip arent chromed anymore, whats the best product to bring them back to life ?

Here's some pix :

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.