Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I've been a member of this site for over a month now (I Think) and finally decided to introduce myself. My real name's Lawrence and I call Surrey as my adopted home.

To be honest my TSX wasn't my first "second" car of choice, the 2006 RSX was since my first car was an Integra. Its funny when you think about it because if you knew me at a personal level you'd recall the countless conversations about me getting a RSX with full blown package and what not, so you can imagine how surprised everybody I know when they saw me rolling on a 2008 TSX.

I've never did any research on a TSX, I didnt know how the car would feel, plus I wasnt really looking for one. But when the dealer let me test drive it, hoo boy, I never looked back. I liked the feel of the car, I like the space inside, I like the comfort level compared to the RSX, and probably the most important factor: I love the rate I got for buying a 2008 instead of a 2006! 2.9% financing for a TSX vs 10.9% on a RSX! Pretty much a no brainer to me. When calculated I end up paying the same amount monthly on both cars!

So there you have it. The TSX has definitely grew on me quickly. Worlds of difference compared to my old Integra, and for a car that I didnt really paid attention to, has definitely become my new obsession.

Thanks for taking the time to read my rant. Im definitely looking forward to meet fellow owners. (f)(l)(a)(

Attachments

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
kinda the same thing happened to me and my gf. She was originally looking to buy an RSX and not spend nearly as much. We test drove an rsx base model and it was "ok." She really liked the look of the tsx so we decided to test drive it. Needless to say she forgot all about the rsx and the rest is history haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

welcome! upgraded from an integra too...
I know eh? Needless to say I didn't sell my Integra. Just didn't have it in me to make her a trade-in.

Goregous looking TSX
Thanks! Got so many plans for her but so little funds :(

kinda the same thing happened to me and my gf. She was originally looking to buy an RSX and not spend nearly as much. We test drove an rsx base model and it was "ok." She really liked the look of the tsx so we decided to test drive it. Needless to say she forgot all about the rsx and the rest is history haha
I know! The listing price is way different but when it came down to financing the TSX came as the clear winner. Plus its definitely the better car of the two. I wish Honda would wake up and make a coupe version of the TSX. Theres still plenty of Integra lovers out there, myself included, that would gladly take up a second mortage just get one of those! lol

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Hello, Welcome to the forum.

I was on the same path as you. Sold my integra and was in search for a clean stock rsx. Then no luck, I settle with the tsx. No looking back, I'm happy with the car.

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
Idk i like 4 doors now and i like the fact the tsx is a four door. maybe its because i'm not 16 any more haha and still have my civic as a fun car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts