Acura TSX Forum banner

New Grill Coming ***Install Pics Now Available***

13K views 73 replies 13 participants last post by  CCColtsicehockey 
#1 · (Edited)
There is a new grill coming out from silviaparts.com. The prototype was left prepainted today and should arrive at my house by the end of the week for a test fit. As soon as it arrives I will post pictures and write up a review on it. The grill will cost $130 and then $50 more if you would like to have it pre-painted. hopefullly by this weekend I will have the pictures posted.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/4/web/460000-460999/460168_52_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/4/web/460000-460999/460168_53_full.jpg

#3 · (Edited)
muchos gracias amigo !
:bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

quick anyone knows what the Mugen grill costs ?
I didn't want to spend that kind of $
But this price seems reasonable

edit:

hmm I don't see them on silviaparts.com

#4 ·
they are not on there yet cause i have not received the grill so i can take pictures of it on my car so that they will have pictures to put on the site of the grill on a car. it should be on within the next week as they just shipped the grill today.

#8 ·
Just found out the grill has arrived at home so i dont get off work till 430 so we will see it might get done tonight but if it doesnt it will definitly get done this weekend so there will be pictures soon. Also if i dont get it up tonight i will at least post some more pics of the grill by it self

#11 ·
the grill came with a small crack on one of the mounting pieces am waiting till monday to find out if i should intsall anyways and if anything else happens then return it or to ship it back on monday.

#13 ·
Ok well they emailed me back and said I should go ahead and put some resin on the small crack which is not noticeable from the outside at all and if it does not work they will be glad to exchange it for another one. The customer service at this place is very responsive I get emails back within the half hour almost every time and if not then its within the hour. So I will be getting so resin tonight and then hopefully will have the pictures up before I leave for a short 3 day weekend vacation on Friday.

#17 ·
The status is I have fixed the grill but I leave for vacation tomorrow night after work and I am not working on friday so I am putting in a little over time so it is going to get installed Monday night.

#20 ·
When will this be available? My tsx got trashed Saturday nite and I just towed it to the autobody to get work started. I wanted to get all my parts and have them install and paint. It would nice to have the grill before paint. :bawling: :bawling: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

#23 ·
Ok the install is going down tonight. pictures will be up tonight or tomorrow.

#24 ·
how's about show us the pics of the grill as shipped before you applied it....so we got before & after pics....com' on dude...

#25 · (Edited)
The first two images are what the mounts on there grill look like and the last three are what the mounts need to be something like (pictures of mugen and stock grill mounts)

Attachments

#26 ·
coltsicehockey said:
Here is what the mounts look like
And here is what they need to look something like so they will work
:confused:

ummm....so you mean it does NOT work out of box and requires some sorta "tweaking" ???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.