Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so I was getting tired of dealing with that Ebay seller on a replica spoon spoiler. As I looked around I found out that we have a Vendor on our forum that sells a replica spoon spoiler as well so I have worked up a price with him this spoilers.

These Pictures are from the Vendor

04-08

09+

(this spoiler is 18$ more)

We need to have 12 people to get the group buy prices

The price is 100$ + shipping with-in the United States
The price is 140 Canadian Dollars + shipping in Canada
(FYI...The seller is located in Canada so that is a plus for you guys living in Canada)

If you guys are wanting the spoiler painted here are the prices.
+60$ dollars for paint
+80$ Canadians for paint

These prices do include all mounting hardware needed.

Also guys from Heeltoe a genuine painted spoon spoiler is 408$ dollars
this group buy replica painted spoiler is 190$ dollars thats over half off which is a good deal IMO
and both of the above mentioned prices is shipped and painted.....130$ for just the spoiler!!!

If Interested put your name, location and zip, if you want paint

1. Evan (Birmingham, Al 35229) No Paint
2. psyk0tic808 (southern,california 92055)no paint
3. ssm05RSX (New Jersey) no paint
4. xjohnkdoex
5. endlesswinterco (maybe)

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was nice about this is he will ship to each of our own addresses.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no clue...i was planing just to get all the ppl willing to do the group buy send him the list and have him email price quotes back

but maybe I can get some round numbers.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn if it was 100 shipped it would be better.....I may be pending now depending how much shipping is.
ok so he said the shipping is around 35 dollars to almost any USA Zip code.

I know this is a little more than the Ebay guy....but his customer service is a lot better than that Ebay guy so far (aka not being sketch and very honest) he is also a site vendor. So just that alone is something I am willing to spend a little more money for.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
will it come with double-sided tape already?

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you should probably change the thread title. This isn't a replica spoon spoiler. It barely looks like the spoon spoiler, in fact it looks more like the edm ducktail. It isn't really a replica of anything though, it is just their own trunk lip spoiler.
Good luck with the group buy guys :)
yea that guy that bought one from the link above said it was kinda a mix also between a spoon and edm ducktail. but i figure more people would understand or look at it being a spoon replica.

However it looks close enough to me like a Spoon spoiler without paying the premium for a Spoon spoiler.

If it looked too much like a spoon spoiler they would get in trouble with Spoon...lol.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
it doesn't look like the edm either.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
i think i'd be down for this. i have the m3 replica, but i hate the fact that you can see a gap/tape from the side. i love the spoon, but i can't justify spending 300+ dollars on a spoiler, so i may settle for this. i'm a maybe right now.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i think i'd be down for this. i have the m3 replica, but i hate the fact that you can see a gap/tape from the side. i love the spoon, but i can't justify spending 300+ dollars on a spoiler, so i may settle for this. i'm a maybe right now.
you must be talking about ur M3 spoiler how you can see the tape....yea i would like that either.

yea this really isn't a bad deal seeing the real price of a spoon spoiler.

well i put u down for a maybe.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.