Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts
does the 09+ fit the 1st gens?

i would be in, but this is a bad time for me to get in.. hondata in 3 weeks!!!! :festive:

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
does the 09+ fit the 1st gens?

i would be in, but this is a bad time for me to get in.. hondata in 3 weeks!!!! :festive:
yea i know dude...im in the same boat as you....im on that list for hondata (im as excited as you). but this kinda just ran together at the same time. but you got to pay to play...lol

if you need me too I can check and see if the 09+ will fit on the first gen.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
i think it's been looked into and the 09 lips don't fit the 1st gen, but you can search or ask around again for confirmation.

you guys are already spending $599 on the reflash. what's another $100 for the spoiler? haha.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
you guys are already spending $599 on the reflash. what's another $100 for the spoiler? haha.
yea i know for real...thats why I am stickig with it.

Plus this is also my group buy....would be weird to start a group buy and not be a part of it...lol.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
bumb

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks.. Tempting but he's charging Canadians $20 more total for painted even though he's in Canada. Not a large difference but still a bit of a kick in the head for Canucks.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
^^ its not 20 more...thats just the exchange rate.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
$100 USD is not $140 CAD, its ~$127 CAD. Same exaggerated rate on the paint.
ohh i didnt know...i just did the exchange rate on google.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
hey evan42781.....any updates on this...?
no new updates it looks like this isnt going through...i dont think threre are enough people interested.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
not that it would help all that much, but change me to a definite. my trunk lid needs something.

if this doesn't happen, i'm just gonna save up and try to get the spoon.

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I will change you...but what we need right now is more interest...lol

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
alright...its starting to go again....we need more exporsure.....i thought group buys were posted in the classifieds....who do ask to get it moved..?
I thought they went into classifieds also but Pete put it into here since it is a site vendor. Maybe he can move it back?

·
Evan
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Hey guys so this thread has officially died :( after much trying on eBay I was finally able to buy a replica spoon spoiler from racing raven without anyone bidding on me :) so i was able to get it for 88 shipped which is almost impossible to do. Due that i was head of this thread and im not going to need the group buy anymore im going to close this thread. I am sorry for others that were hoping that this would go through. Trust me even though it was little more money i would have liked it to happen just so we could help out a site vendor. If anyone has any questions PM me. Mods I am closing this.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.