Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Insane Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Just bought my very first TSX. Its an 06 TSX 6m/t w/ Nav. I have always loved this body style and very happy that i got it. Im new to the TSX but certainly not new to Hondas. My last car (which i still have and am in the process of trying to sell) was a 03 RSX Type-S with some bolt ons. I plan on making my TSX a very clean looking, quick moving, daily driver. On to the pics!

Picked up off the used car lot with only 57,xxxmi and i am now the second owner.

Luckily she came with stock wheels on studded tires which i swapped out as soon as i got home. Then sold those hideous chrome wheels.

:victory:

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Welcome!!! Nice combo ASM/6MT/Nav. Great call on the chromies. OEM look incredibly better. Wish my 6MT had Navi :(

·
Insane Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! The Navi is cool because its OEM and touch screen but the actual navigation part doesnt work up here in Alaska lol. Damn it Honda!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Thanks! The Navi is cool because its OEM and touch screen but the actual navigation part doesnt work up here in Alaska lol. Damn it Honda!

Why doesn't the nav work there?

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Clean looking ASM. I wish I had navi in mine as well!

·
Insane Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you saw correctly. it does have a small dent right after the passenger rear door. this is the magic to silver, it hides imperfections quite well.

Ok ok ok. Since you guys reallly really want to see an ugly RSX.... here you go

and some new ones of the TSX...

And one of mine and my coworkers TSX

·
&#26410;&#26469;&#12408;&#12392;
2,253 Posts
Looking good, I remember seeing your post on clubrsx and someone commenting on your RSX having the civic wheels...I like it though looks clean.

·
Insane Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha yea they look like 99-00 civic si wheels but are actually Acura CL wheels

·
Tsex noob
118 Posts
haha yea they look like 99-00 civic si wheels but are actually Acura CL wheels
thats what i was thinking when i saw the wheels! lol nice RSX man, i actually wanted one before i got my tsx.

and just noticed your avatar, pinoy pride tol! hahah

1 - 17 of 17 Posts