Acura TSX Forum banner

New guy from Alaska!

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  insane_one 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! Just bought my very first TSX. Its an 06 TSX 6m/t w/ Nav. I have always loved this body style and very happy that i got it. Im new to the TSX but certainly not new to Hondas. My last car (which i still have and am in the process of trying to sell) was a 03 RSX Type-S with some bolt ons. I plan on making my TSX a very clean looking, quick moving, daily driver. On to the pics!

Picked up off the used car lot with only 57,xxxmi and i am now the second owner.

Luckily she came with stock wheels on studded tires which i swapped out as soon as i got home. Then sold those hideous chrome wheels.

:victory:

See less See more
#12 ·
you saw correctly. it does have a small dent right after the passenger rear door. this is the magic to silver, it hides imperfections quite well.

Ok ok ok. Since you guys reallly really want to see an ugly RSX.... here you go

and some new ones of the TSX...

And one of mine and my coworkers TSX

#13 ·
Looking good, I remember seeing your post on clubrsx and someone commenting on your RSX having the civic wheels...I like it though looks clean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.