Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up,

Just joined the site yesterday, I have been checking out the sight for some time now. I was lurking way before I even drove a TSX, I picked an 05 NBP with 6 Speed Manuel transmission with about 108K on the clock, but that doesn't bother because I have a stack of maintenance records from the dealer and the one original owner so I know she was taken care of.

Future mods
1) Coilovers
2) Tinted windows
3) Wheels
4) OEM front and rear A-Spec lip kit
5) OEM window visors
6) Upgrade sound and audio

Here she is...

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Welcome. Looks like some fun Form mods. There are quite a few threads on which coilover is "best", so make sure you check those out!
And if you need any of that stuff, check out the classifieds section or our forum venders will help you gladly. I personally go through Heeltoeauto.com for everything. Plus it's based right near you!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Welcome to Fam, good pick up on the car. Service history is vital for a used car and seems like you got records of almost every single maintenance. Fun mods listed, might also want to look into a LED conversion :D one of my favorite mods

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
ridiculously good looking
646 Posts
Welcome! I was wondering why you wanted OEM window visors? I think the Mugen or WeatherTech ones are the way to go.

·
四世
1,767 Posts
Welcome! I was wondering why you wanted OEM window visors? I think the Mugen or WeatherTech ones are the way to go.
I like the OEM visors cuz they're simple. I'll eventually get the Mugen ones though.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Are you from SoCal or NorCal?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What up everyone! Thanks for the welcome..

I like the OEM visors cause they are OEM lol I like real parts mostly I have actually searched for a place to buy the weather tech set and cant find a good place.. Anyone have a link?

Nomadx2 - whats the led conversion? looked didnt see anything.

Im in San Jose, Ca up in NOR CAL...

·
四世
1,767 Posts
What up everyone! Thanks for the welcome..

I like the OEM visors cause they are OEM lol I like real parts mostly I have actually searched for a place to buy the weather tech set and cant find a good place.. Anyone have a link?

Nomadx2 - whats the led conversion? looked didnt see anything.

Im in San Jose, Ca up in NOR CAL...
I believe you can buy a set from their website...

2005 Acura TSX | WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors, Rain Guards, Wind Deflectors | WeatherTech.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts