Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
I just got my TSX 3 days ago and im loving it. I went from a 95 riced ford probe to a 04 acura TSX. Most amazing feeling ever now driving this car. I just got my tint done yesterday (20% Charcoal tint all around) and now im thinking about adding a cold air intake. I live in the hot humid state of florida so i think the CAI would really help out. Only thing im questioning now is how hard is the install? Is there any post or site that gives a step by step guide or anything on removing the stock air box and installing the cai? Let me know, and if there isnt any such posts or sites, can you guys please write a few pointers down or anything i should know before i start. Thanks alot and im glad to be here on this site!
Mike

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
very easy. It'll probably come with directions. I haven't done this on a tsx but for the most part once you get in there it's pretty easy to figure out.

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright, sounds good.
My old car was a beater, so now with this nice new car, im scared to do anything to it and mess it up. But im going to be placing an order for an injen cai from autocarparts.com, cant wait for it to get here.
Mike

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
for the most part you're just taking out a tube and an airbox. If you get stuck just post and someone will be able to answer.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
kewl...and welcome Triz :wavey:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.