Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this site rocks!:jump:

Yesterday my fiance and I stopped by an Acura dealership so we could look at the TSX. We're not serious about getting a new car, but after seeing it......I am in love w/ it!!

I narrowed my choice to a White or Silver w/ Nav, OEM kit, wing, and accessory gun metal rims (I love those rims).

I know the invoice price on the car, but does anyone know the invoice prices of the kit, wing, and rims? Or can you direct me anywhere that has the invoices prices.

Im trying to get a nice round figure so I can make an offer to some Acura dealerships.

Thanks in Advance.
-Steve

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Welcome to the Site Steve,

Very Nice Color choice I love the red aswell!! :)

Hook us up with some pics when you get your car!

·
Registered
13 Posts
unless you are not a car guy, and shudder at the thought of installing a bodykit, check out hondacuraworld.com... there are some other websites, too, but can't remember atm. the price would be a bit lower, and if you are leasing, it'd be better to buy aftermarket, and at the end of the lease, take it off and sell it.

my brother got the oem kit (for TL-S) that way; saved a few hundred bucks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks i got the car 3 weeks ago.
I paid 31 for SSM 6 spd/ Navi, OEM kit, wing, figs, silverstar rims, door trim , trunk tray and some other crap.

·
Registered
13 Posts
STC said:
thanks i got the car 3 weeks ago.
I paid 31 for SSM 6 spd/ Navi, OEM kit, wing, figs, silverstar rims, door trim , trunk tray and some other crap.
damn... that's a good deal. where are you from? michigan by any chance??

·
Registered
258 Posts
I am picking my up on NOV 24th
$800 down, $350 a month 42 month, premiere purchase plan, negotiated the price to $25600, %3.9 financing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts