Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ill have my tsx by next month. Its already a for sure thing. Its and 2004 dark grey tsx 6spd with leather interior. Since I'm gonna be getting a pretty good deal on the car itself ill have extra $$ to spend on add ons including a paint touch uo or a whole new paint job. If I do just the touch up on what needs attention itll stay grey. If I do a new paint job itll be white. Not sure if its gonna be pearl white. Not sure if itll be the oem PWP or mercedes benz designo pearl white.

So I am looking for these parts before I paint so itll all be color matched. Anyone know where to get these for the best deal?

A spec lip kit
Euro r grill with euro r badge front and rear
Red honda badge front and rear
Spoon trunk lid spoiler
Leather hood bra

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Differences in thw lip kits... I like the a spec but I also like these ones... what are they called?

That's the 06-08 euro r lip kit. If you want that look, you have to find a 06+ front bumper and buy the lip kit.

A good site with free shipping on A-Spec lip kits and hood bras is Curryacuraparts

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
264 Posts
Use search to find answers to your questions.
Come on! I would have expected a little more from a SuperModerator. I know people are lazy but, is this community to help each other? Also, I do search a lot and sometimes cannot find my answers just by the keywords I am searching for and the spell used...My 0.02 cents... could we have stickied remolded to help searches? J~

·
Registered
80 Posts
Get the euro-r for 04-05 if u want to keep the bumper....or Euro-r for 06+ if your going to get a new bumper...

I personally think the Aspec for all model years looks ghetto and tacky.
The euro-r is much classier and does NOT look like it was just superglued on like the aspec kits do.

·
四世
1,767 Posts
Come on! I would have expected a little more from a SuperModerator. I know people are lazy but, is this community to help each other? Also, I do search a lot and sometimes cannot find my answers just by the keywords I am searching for and the spell used...My 0.02 cents... could we have stickied remolded to help searches? J~
Instead of using the search function, go to Google and type in some keywords to your question along with "TSX" or "TSXClub". I find that works better than using the forum search function. Also, you'll get some threads from honda-tech and Azine that address the issue/question as well. Hope that helps.

Get the euro-r for 04-05 if u want to keep the bumper....or Euro-r for 06+ if your going to get a new bumper...

I personally think the Aspec for all model years looks ghetto and tacky.
The euro-r is much classier and does NOT look like it was just superglued on like the aspec kits do.
The A-spec lip fits very well in my opinion. Better than some other OEM lip kits for other cars. The Euro-R is nice, but it's also expensive and if you order through Heeltoe, it'll take 6-8 months in order for it to ship since it comes on container from Japan (of all places right?).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dang... theres so many different ways to go about making a tsx look sick.... im starting to slowly see what the differences are. im super noob about this. i used to be a civic/prelude/fit guy so thats all i know. but time to step up my tsx knowledge. thanks everyone for all the input and advise. i think im going this route for the meantime:

function and form type 2 or tein steet basis coilovers and just drop that bish. ill wait on the lip kit and the wheels for now. i still want to do the euro grill complete badge swap. either the euro or the jdm grill... now to search for the best deal cause heeltoe has a whole combo pack for like $600+! i dont understand why its that much but hey gotta pay to play right? not to sure about the euro R badge until i get a lip kit. cause it almost seems like they go together. without a lip kit to go with it, itll be like putting a type R badge on a full stock civic... lol

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I searched "lip kit" and the second finding showed a FS thread with pictures of an 06-08 euro r lip. The OP just wanted to know what it was called. I always encourage people to help themselves if the information is already available. Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.....yada yada yada

OP maybe check the image section for some ideas and there is this thread too
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-g...-body-kit-gallery-1st-gen-pics-info-only.html

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I searched "lip kit" and the second finding showed a FS thread with pictures of an 06-08 euro r lip. The OP just wanted to know what it was called. I always encourage people to help themselves if the information is already available. Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.....yada yada yada

OP maybe check the image section for some ideas and there is this thread too
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-g...-body-kit-gallery-1st-gen-pics-info-only.html
ya thank man... ive been searching thru pics and pics of TSXs and now starting to see the differences between the kits and diff names for each.... at first i couldnt even tell if a tsx had a lip kit or a whole aftermarket body kit.... now i know a little better. ive looked on diff threads here, honda tech, Azine, google, etc... so im a lil knowledged now... :) sry if it seemed lazy to just ask. it was part of my search process.

thanks for the responses! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive also started collecting pics in a folder on my comp of ideas of what i want my tsx to eventually be... as of right now im thinking no lip kit... just gonna invest in some coils and drop it. maybe tein street basis or FF2. def gonna to the emblem swap and fogs. gotta have fogs....

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
ya thank man... ive been searching thru pics and pics of TSXs and now starting to see the differences between the kits and diff names for each.... at first i couldnt even tell if a tsx had a lip kit or a whole aftermarket body kit.... now i know a little better. ive looked on diff threads here, honda tech, Azine, google, etc... so im a lil knowledged now... :) sry if it seemed lazy to just ask. it was part of my search process.

thanks for the responses! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
no worries. sorry if i came off as a dick with my response. Over the 7 or so years on this forum, i've seen folks ask simple questions that a 30 second search would answered. :smash:

·
四世
1,767 Posts
ive also started collecting pics in a folder on my comp of ideas of what i want my tsx to eventually be... as of right now im thinking no lip kit... just gonna invest in some coils and drop it. maybe tein street basis or FF2. def gonna to the emblem swap and fogs. gotta have fogs....
Why no lip kit? I think if you do badges, you should throw on a lip kit as well. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why no lip kit? I think if you do badges, you should throw on a lip kit as well. Just my opinion though.

Oh dont get me wrong I want a lip kit eventually but I gotta pick which one to do first... my car funds is saved up thru time after bills and what my kids wifey needs... but ya it should come fairly soon tho... plus a lip kit is hard to find brand new...so mqybe ill find someone on here that will be selling theirs and get it for cheaper... I also saw this guy and man his tsx is so nice and he dont have a lip kit. Check it out>>>

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-suspension/66289-anyone-here.html

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Also I thought about over and over I'd rather out in the money now for some good coils and go low because it will be easier for me to get myself to buy thw wheels I want later than to spend the money on coils. I dont wanna have wheels with some cheapy springs and bounce everywhere... oooo and I found a set of ff2 from an authorized function & form dealer in my area for $760! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts