Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is Mission Raceway...what do you guys/gals think? I have never been to a track event and even though we will get our asses kicked by others I think it's still gonna be fun?

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
no....of coz not...
we got some crazy drivers...haa
:jump:

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NeoChaser said:
that's a good idea actually
Thanks~

and we don't have to care about if the car is clean or not because by the time we head to Mission our cars will be filled with bug splash lol

I wonder if we can book the track just for ourselves for an afternoon...probably too expensive :eek:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
hahah, that would be a cool meet, just be careful guys, Tracks ALOT different then the Street

·
Registered
249 Posts
great idea!!!!!!!!!!
:sport62:

but gonna b pt pricey...!!
TSX tourny would b cool haha... drag... let see who blows their engine first haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
604TSX said:
great idea!!!!!!!!!!
:sport62:

but gonna b pt pricey...!!
TSX tourny would b cool haha... drag... let see who blows their engine first haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
well I don't think it's cheap either but it's not like we do this every week so I think it's a worthy for good memories. ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
i m really thinking about ur idea of a video shoot meet...

emmm this is wut i will think/plan about when i m bored in china.

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NeoChaser said:
i m really thinking about ur idea of a video shoot meet...

emmm this is wut i will think/plan about when i m bored in china.
dude you will be taking lots of pics and seeing lots of interesting places man...yeah we do it Top Gear style! :wizard:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
-phase- said:
are we speaking of CYDE?! hehe
too late guys, i've already been around that track with my TSX, i think i posted some pics before, here or on the other forum.

There are no run-offs and is small track and lacks comfortable margins for errors, this is not a forgiving track.

just our club alone might be a bit pricey, but better when you join up with another club together, then spliting the cost up with all the participants, is alot more reasonable.

Attachments

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
Kanon...probably u can just get the price first..
and c the schelude of the bookings, etc...

then ask if any ppl want join....

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Kanon23 said:
dude you will be taking lots of pics and seeing lots of interesting places man...yeah we do it Top Gear style! :wizard:
i've been thinking about that for quite awhile too, but i've been looking for a reasonable outside car camera and mount system

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Kanon23 said:
care to elaborate? :bowdown1:
As Cyde said that dosent look like all too forgiving of a track.....however im sure it would be alot of fun, but its alot diffent racing on a track or hell even AutoX compaired to whipping your car around the back roads of Vancover, especially when there are other cars in close contact with you...

Im just saying for those of you who have never been to a track, dont get into the mentality of wanting to beat everyone else, just be careful the first lap and learn what your doing, thats much more important then good track times, as cyde pointed out theres a couple of bad sections, especially when your running right next to a concrete wall, also that first turn looks like it could get a bit hairy

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
I think AutoX would be a great idea, it's like 20$ per car/driver entrant, and its the whole day, alot more affordable, and alot of fun and alot safer too.

Don't get me wrong, I would love taking my car to the track if i could afford it, but if it's a rainy day, don't even try thinking of passing at mission unless you can afford it.. lol. Also the surface at mission is uneven, and mixed surface all along the track, so it's not very consistant

So who feels like going autoX on sundays at boundary bay??
worst case senarion is you hit some cones or get some grass and get penalized a second or two

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well I guess either Track day or Auto X is a good idea...as long as it's affordable and everyone joins the event.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Auto X is a much better Idea, especially for the guys with little experience, and is a ton of fun, Take pics if u guys do it

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
i don't think its the best idea to jump in to track rite away, do your solo II and then your solo I then once you certified or got enough experience go to the track, lot of my friends go down to the track they have in Oregan, i hear it's really good. i'd go if i find someone to go with me and know the way

1 - 20 of 26 Posts