Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow TSX owners I'm new to the site and to the TSX world but not the Acura tuning world. I previously owned a 2004 TL 6spd fully loaded model and five Integras prior to that. Anyone familiar with Honda-Tech or NWP4life will know me as 95jdmdc4 and the owner of a 95 Integra that was featured in Honda Tuning magazine in June 2011. I just purchased a 2004 6spd TSX with tech package and A-spec kit only a few weeks ago. Already have done several things to it with more on the way. Already went through the PCB issue inherent to the 04's and that was a nightmare dealing with Nalley Acura of Marietta, GA. Horrible experience but overall I enjoy the car. Anyways onto the pics..

How I bought the car..

Then I went shopping, bought new suspension, brand new OEM fog lights, Mugen window visors, Fast Line flush mounted spoiler and a bunch of interior goodies. Have a set of wheels on the way too.

That's all for now and here are a few of my previous car..

Here are two recent pictures from Import Alliance in North Carolina over this past weekend..

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys and today I just picked up and installed my brand new wheels, tires and lug nuts. Enkei NT03 18"x9.5"+40. Toyo Extensa HP tires and Blox extended gold lug nuts.

More pics later. Thank you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good man, I remember seeing this one for sale. Looks awesome man and congrats on the Tsx purchase.

What suspension did u go with?
I have a 04 white 6spd and i'm in GA also.
Function/Form. Thank you for the compliments! I was able to obtain this cash to avoid payments so I'm grateful. I sold off my 04 TL earlier this year and parted out my Integra so it's been a lot of moving stuff around lol.

Where in GA are you located? I kind of wanted a white one to continue my Integra theme but didn't want the tan interior or the daunting task of changing it over to black. I'll have to check yours out sometime if you're local to Acworth/Woodstock/Kennesaw or other adjacent areas of town.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
Damn always loved those wheels! looks really good on your car man.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.