Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the honda community but been on the car scene for awhile with my 2003 Evo 8. Always wanted one of these accords for awhile and knew exactly what I wanted to do to it when i get it. Planning to keep this pretty simple since it will be my daily driver.

So far my mods are:
TEIN super street coilovers in the front
Skunk 2 coilovers in the rear at the momment
*OEM* Accord Euro R lip kit

Here is how she looked when I first got her

How she sits now

Comments and suggestions welcomed. I will also do a proper photo shoot when i get my new rims

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Looks great :tu:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Looking clean, welcome aboard! ... What are you going to do with the suspension? -- Did you decide on what setup you want to go with / stick with?

·
Registered
364 Posts
nice n clean

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the club. How come you're running different coilovers between the front and back?
sorry for the really late response. Been really busy with work so never had much time for anything. Anyhow at the moment I borrowed my friends skunk 2s because my tein super streets never gave the drop i wanted in the rear. but now there's a problem currently this is the highest the car can go in the rear with the skunk 2 which is too low for me right now :dunno: because where i live there is alot of speed bumps and it annoys the hell outta me to hear my car scrapping to go over them.

So what i decided to do is to cut 1 coil from each of the spings in the rear so that i should hopfully get the drop that I want. :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Daaaaaaaaamn!! The new wheels look sooo freakin awesome! Good shit brotha! Not that it didnt look good before.
The wife & I would love that fitment/wheel setup.

·
Enjoying the Ride-
145 Posts
Welcome, very nice. Very nice updates and rims.
But what I really want to know - when you hosting a meet? Looking for any excuse to get to the Caymans:festive:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Daaaaaaaaamn!! The new wheels look sooo freakin awesome! Good shit brotha! Not that it didnt look good before.
The wife & I would love that fitment/wheel setup.

Thanks alot bro!! yea the old wheels had to go they were just too old and the paint started flaking off so they seen better days lol. These are with a +45 offset BBS Lm Replicas got them from ebay. never wanted to go too agressive because i didnt want to go through alot of fender mods to get the drop what I wanted but i got some room if i want to use spacers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome, very nice. Very nice updates and rims.
But what I really want to know - when you hosting a meet? Looking for any excuse to get to the Caymans:festive:
Thanks!!! I will keep an eye out for the next one and let you know but as of right now im not sure when. But either way if you come im pretty sure you wont be dissappointed just by standing around in the middle of downtown you should get an eye full lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts