Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up y'all. Name is Brian. Just picked up the '06 TSX today for the wife. I own an 8th gen sedan and am a member on my8thgen.com. Thought I'd become a member here as well get some helpful info.

Love the ride. Spent 9,500$ through private party, thought it was a pretty good deal. Currently has 98,000 miles and runs great. I got a hold of the service intervals from a thread on here.

Plan to remove the clear bra around the car at the shop Saturday. Been on for a while and not doing the car justice as it has discolored. Taking a heat gun to it and much patience. Prob will change interior/exterior lights to 5k LEDs. That's about it. Trying to get this car through its next 200k miles. Just got her out of an unreliable BMW lol.

My ride. Just lowered on Megan coilovers and changed some lighting to 5k LEDS

Well look forward to getting some advice from you all. Late!

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your pickup!

·
WAT DO?
716 Posts
Welcome aboard, looks like you got yourself a good deal!

·
SW Apprentice
26 Posts
Welcome aboard Coastie! Glad another Coastie joined. That's right folks coastie can afford Acura's as well as pick ups and SUV's!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
856 Posts
Nice, my girl is sitting in the identical TSX. . .aside from a number of modifications.

We'll be in town for the next ~two weeks then back to NC. If you see a red GR WRX (LED halos, black roof, rack, flush stock wheels etc. etc.) or a slammed PWP TSX on stock wheels, matte black roof etc., give us a wave.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice, my girl is sitting in the identical TSX. . .aside from a number of modifications.

We'll be in town for the next ~two weeks then back to NC. If you see a red GR WRX (LED halos, black roof, rack, flush stock wheels etc. etc.) or a slammed PWP TSX on stock wheels, matte black roof etc., give us a wave.
Sweet deal. Where at South Florida? Or TX? And will do!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome looking TSX,looks way better than the Accord,although they are both very closely related...

Thanks man. It's perfect for the wife. The Accord has a bit more room and wider body.

BTW I purchased the car with an old clear bra over the entire front on the car; half way hood, complete front bumper, side mirrors, and in the door handle. Tried tackling it today with a heat gun. WOW these things are the worst. I gave up after a few hours. Making very little progress. DON'T EVER INSTALL PAINT PROTECTIVE FILM!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts