Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Tucson,

Have had our Premium White Pearl '10 TSX for about a year but finally getting around to joining this site. I have had a great experience on driveaccord.net with my '03 Accord and hope to do the same here! The TSX is my wife's daily driver, but I'm told that it is mine when the Accord is ready for replacement. That of course means that the next new car is hers too!:bawling:
Looking forward to getting great info on our great cars!!

·
PhisaggiN
1,536 Posts
Welcome! We need more Arizona members. I only know of one other down in Tucson and I think there is someone other than me here in Phoenix.

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
Welcome! :wiggle:
I am a fellow tucson member, and I agree with Luther we need more Az members.
Post some pics please

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TSX is a great car,as you know...

What car did your wife have before,and what others,if any,did she consider ???
Her prior car was a 2000 Toyota Sienna van for 10 years, so she certainly earned the TSX! Even more cruel is that our teenagers get to drive the van now!!! :rofl:
The only other car we considered was an Accord. Really like the coupe, can't warm up to the sedan. Not the best looking car on the road. For roughly the same cost as the leather Accord you get so many more features on the TSX.
I like the looks of a Maxima, but not very keen on Nissan. I drove one, wife didn't. Didn't care for the way it drove. Felt kind of clumsy.
Car is DIRTY right now. Will try to wash and post pics this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts