Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey: Sup guys! been lurking around for awhile and decided to create an account. I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. My car is a 07 CGP TSX with Nav. Just bought this baby last September. Going to buy coilovers and a-spec lip pretty soon. I'll keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well that sucks, hoping to meet other tsx owners from Winnipeg haha. Have you decided which coilovers yet?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol. Thinking of getting Tanabe S-OC. Apparently it rides like stock. Tein CST is so expensive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey welcome, i am also a new member from Winnipeg MB, we should get a meet goin sometime soon before the cold weather really kicks in. even meeting up this sunday would be great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
also guys if you get a chance, check out speed factor on pembina by rockbar, they've got a sale up to 70% off on stock items in the store, i just bought all my interior lighting and changed them to white. they have some tien sport 2" lowering springs for 125$$ !!!!! they also have th luxury 1" lowering too. they have a bunch of other stuff too to check out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts