Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha from the 808. I joined so I can look around and read posts about the TSX without ads. I'm currently looking at selling my Wrangler and getting into a 1st Gen TSX. Most likely an 04-06. There are a couple on island that I have my eyes on. There is an 04 auto with 110k for $7,800 and an 06 6 speed with 188k for $7,500. The clutch was replaced on the 06 in Jan but I'm a little weary in jumping into a vehicle with that high of mileage.

So anyway. I look forward to lurking and learning until I choose and pick my future 1st Gen TSX. If you are on Oahu and know of anyone selling LMK.

·
Boosting 24/7
3,085 Posts
welcome! glad to see another member from hawaii! there's a bunch of us on here so if you have any questions feel free to ask. are you looking for a specific tsx? the two you mentioned have quite a bit of mileage considering hawaii cars usually have less. the "norm" for hawaii is 10-12k miles/year. there's a bunch of them on craigslist right now. are you on a certain budget? pre-owned cars generally cost more here since mileage and condition tend to be better than the mainland.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome! glad to see another member from hawaii! there's a bunch of us on here so if you have any questions feel free to ask. are you looking for a specific tsx? the two you mentioned have quite a bit of mileage considering hawaii cars usually have less. the "norm" for hawaii is 10-12k miles/year. there's a bunch of them on craigslist right now. are you on a certain budget? pre-owned cars generally cost more here since mileage and condition tend to be better than the mainland.
Ya, for sure that's a little higher than I expected. The 06 is definitely from the mainland. The craigslist ad pic has CA plates. I'm trying to keep it under $10k. Then I would have no payment. Around $8k gives me modding money to add coilovers and wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts