Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I'm a new member here, located in KC. I see most of you reside on the coasts :laugh:

My previous car was an 01 Eclipse GT, and can I say wow what an upgrade lol. I bought my 06 TSX CGP 5AT in October. Love the car. Its stock for now, but I have some plans for it soon after tax time and hopefully can save some cash in the marketplace here :grinfawk:

Plans:

Lower it on Koni Yellows with H tech springs. I want a modest drop with some wheel gap left, but giving a more sporty appearance. I eventually also want to pick up a Progress RSB. As far as wheels go, I still have a set of 18 in. flat black motegi sp10 wheels im thinking will look good on the grey paint.

As far as exhaust goes, I want to try to pick up an Apexi WS2 system. Want something not obnoxiously loud, but with some "umph" to it.

I may get a Hondata reflash aswell, and I'll call it a day. I just want to make this thing look good, and have it last me for a very long time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.