Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm Enderson. My last car, which I just sold, is a 98 Integra GSR. I babied this thing. The car had a JRSC, basic bolt ons and a conservative tune. I made 220 to the wheels. And for the 6-7 years I owned the car I drove it for 30k miles.

Its "prime"

Sold the RPF1s, put the Volks on...

What it looked liked when I sold it:

Anyhow, I don't have a TSX...yet. In fact, the only reason why I don't is because I haven't found the one I want. With that said, I'm trying to do as much research and learn as much as I can about the car.

I have test driven many many cars and it all comes down to the TSX although I've yet to test out the 09+ TSXs. I read some reviews and they weren't that great though.

Cars I test drove:
IS300 - Auto
The car felt too small. And I hated the cooling water 'drips' sound when taking off. It was a wierd sound.

IS250 AWD - Auto
Extremely under powered and I just don't like the overall feel of it.

CL Type S - 6spd
The original car I had wanted and I spent a lot of time looking for one. I just ended up hating it. The car has a lot of power but overall, I didn't like the ride or quality.

05 TL 6spd
Love it, but too big for me and my brother has one.

TSX 6spd
I feel in love with it after only driving it for 5minutes. There was something horribly wrong with the car I test drove but I loved it the moment I got in the car.

Sorry for the long post haha.

·
Registered
271 Posts
6spd tsx for the win man. Liked GSR's which I never had the chance to own one. A reason why I got the tsx. Got mines with 12k miles now has 58k in less than 2 yrs of me owning it. Love being on it!

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
I would say depending on how much you want to spend I would look in the 06-10 range. I love my 09 but love my gf's 06 as well. Either way you can't go wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.