Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folsom, to be exact. Just picked up my '07, Alabaster Silver TSX last week. And it's already been in the shop (just for the PS hose recall though. Previous owner never took care of that.) So far, loving the car and gas mileage.

Got rid of my clunker of a Pontiac G6 GTP. Fun car to drive, had 240HP but it was a POS. So glad I made the move to Acura.

Sorry about the small-a$$ pics but I kept exceeding my quota limit so I had to make them tiny.

TSX1-small.jpg

TSX2-small.jpg

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
welcome. create a free photobucket account or something to post pics. our cars look similar. what wheels you got on?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

They're Momo wheels, though I don't know what type. The wheels and kit came with the car and I bought the car from the GMC dealer out here in Folsom so they had no info on aftermarket stuff.

So according to Tek, sounds like it is an a-spec kit so I'll take his word for it. Definitely liking the look of the car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ Tek - Very nice ride. Like the look of your car a lot. Definitely doing the de-badge soon.

@ Honda - Ya, I do miss the power of the G6. That thing had some balls on it. But tired of all of the problems I had with it. Rebuilt tranny at 56K miles, 2 rack and pinion replacements, and tons of little annoying things with the car that kept on breaking. And the gas mileage was horrible. Only around 14-15 around town and a lot of that was because of a heavy foot but so far on the TSX, 23 mpg. My wallet is definitely loving that a lot more.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts