Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member to the forums and thought I would introduce myself. I just picked up a black 2008 TSX 6-speed manual last night. I got a good deal on the car and it had detailed service records which I liked seeing. Previously I have owned an Integra LS (turbo), Integra GSR, and RSX type S. 3 years ago I got out of the Acura scene owned a 2009 BMW 3-series coupe.
I just moved to the Northern Virginia area where I have a long commute to work and they also have annual taxes on your vehicle so I figured this was as good of an excuse as any to make the move back to the Acura scene, which I missed dearly, and save a few bucks on taxes and gas. Also having a 4-door again is always a plus.
I already have my tint install lined up next week and ordered my intake. Next on the list is suspension, wheels/tires, and a new exhaust.
Is there anyone else on the forums located in the DC metro area?

·
Stuff....
217 Posts
xiaolin and Integra. i've been looking to get my car crew back up and running. and finding yall is awesome. ill be making a thread for a meet here in NC or probably in VA Beach soon. keep an eye on the east coast section :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.