Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings everyone,

my name is jacob, as you can see from my screen name. located from seattle. im in the market for a used tsx 2006-2008. im undecided on what color as of right now. some of you might have seen my post from other sites like honda-tech nwp4life and s2ki. i was close to quiting the honda scene and picking up a european car like M3 or A4. but ive been in the honda scene for 15 years and never owned anything else.

my previous car is 2003 honda s2000. some of you might have seen her. i miss her a lot. i have a 7 month old daughter and thats why i sold the S. my daily driver is a 97 CRV and i havent yet gotten a replacement for the S. and now i have decided that its going to be a TSX. it took a while to make up my mind.

here are some pix of my old s2k.

i was wondering if any of you guys can tell me what colors did a EURO R come in STOCK. my build is going to be a EURO R conversion. leaing towards White, Red, Black.

thanks for looking

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
welcome. Euro R came in all colors that the TSX came in. the color's are slightly differently named, but it is very very very close.

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
Welcome!
and I don't want to be bias or anything but get a first gen :D
and any of those three colors or CGP would be a great choice.
post pics when you get one.

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
although i own a CGP, i personally prefer silver, milano red, or premium white pearl. a lot of people will probably tell me to "Shut up", but if youre looking for a gas saver, a lot of first timers complain about the gas mileage and the fact that TSX uses premium gas. i personally have no issues with gas mileage, i average 28 doing 60 city/40 hwy

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Nice looking s2k. You'll find better gas mileage in the TSX and functionality which is what you need now that you have a kid.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
it seems that you always want a colour u don't have. I wanted pwp, couldn't find it for the longest time and was going to settle for cgp. I did not want black at all. Then I saw the ABP and fell in love with it. Today, I like ABP, PWP CGP and NHB in that order but I always check out tsx' in colours other than mine..it might have something to do with the fact that there are millions of pwps in canada lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tsx

i've decided on a white.

thanks for the comments. yeah i miss the S but it sat in the garage and i never drove it. weekends only. she was a 2003 with 19xxx miles when i sold it.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
i've decided on a white.

thanks for the comments. yeah i miss the S but it sat in the garage and i never drove it. weekends only. she was a 2003 with 19xxx miles when i sold it.
oh wow, you made someone very very happy. White is a great color.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
at 19k miles, i woulda hopped on that in the quickness.

The thing about white is that most white tsx's come in the beige interior. Black interiors on white tsx's are very rare. Seeing that manual transmissions are rare as well, finding a white tsx with a black interior, and manual transmission will be a challenge to say the least.

Good luck

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome, My brother had an S2K too same color and all he let it go as well. Stupid him for a stupid reason. My next car probably (Summer Car) once I pay mine off.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts