Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Long time reader, first time member here. I've read tsxclub.com forum posts over the last few years while figuring stuff out on my 2004 Acura TSX I bought off my parents a few years back. It's been in my family its entire life so it's good to know all the history of it.

I began wrenching on my car and friends' cars in college as I was a poor college student and couldn't afford to pay a mechanic, but I had a mechanic friend who would diagnose my car and tell me how to fix it.

I'm a Honda/Acura fan in general -- my first car in high school was my dad's old 1992 Integra RS which I started seriously appreciating during college, but unfortunately wrecked one afternoon as I was being wreckless youth in the nearby mountains.

That was many moons ago; since then, I bought an identical one and parted the old one out enough to make up for the cost. That one became more and more of a project car as I started doing suspension and later on built an engine for it.

After a while, driving something set up for the track as my daily wasn't great for me or for some of the performance parts that wear out faster and my parents were looking to sell their 2004 TSX to buy a 2010, so I bought theirs off them.

Well, then my wife needed a daily, so I gave this one to her (it's a 5-spd and she still needs to learn stick) and bought myself another DA9 Integra as I'm a bit too familiar with them and have lots of spare parts (engines, transmissions, you name it ...)

I look forward to getting to know people on the forums and talking shop about the TSX. It's definitely a great car. I bought my TSX at 80k miles back in 2010 and it's at 160k now!

When I'm not driving or wrenching on cars, I'm a software engineer / computer builder and also like to ride and wrench on motorcycles. I also work on Android phones as a hobby and am always looking for ideas for apps to write to simplify our lives. So, if you have a cool app idea, shoot me a message maybe?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
welcome. we should be having meets soon when the weather warms up so be on the lookout in the regional area of this forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts