Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, We recently purchased a 2007 nighthawk black TSX after my girlfriend was in an accident that totaled her 2006 Jetta. So far have been really enjoying the car and hope for many good years with the TSX! I have a few dealer photos, but nothing else yet. So far I have removed the front plate bracket and flushed the power steering fluid, window tint is scheduled for this week. I don't plan to mod this car as much as I did the Jetta, mostly because I promised not too, but that's what my Solstice is for!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! I am in the Flower Mound area. I'll be sure to post pictures after the tint, probably going to black out the grille as well.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
awesome LOOKING TSX,I also replaced my 2007 Jetta with a 2011 TSX and prefer the TSX although loved the Jetta as well...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome LOOKING TSX,I also replaced my 2007 Jetta with a 2011 TSX and prefer the TSX although loved the Jetta as well...
Thank you, we like the TSX alot! The Jetta was nice and I did quite a bit of modifying to that car, but overall we enjoy the TSX more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts