Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured it was time to finally start an intro thread since I've been putting it off. I picked up my 05 PWP TSX a few months back from the Nissan dealer I work at as a technician. It has 180k on the clock but was in pretty damn good shape given the mileage. I had to replace and paint the front bumper due to damage and replace a couple door lock actuators when I got it. Since then I've bought a few things here and there for it. Below is a short list of the things I've done so far.

A-spec front lip
Tein S-tech springs with Koni yellow shocks
15% tint on the windows
JDM headlights
Plasti dipped the grill to see what it looked like
DBA front rotors with racing brake pads
Racing brake rear rotors with racing brake pads
2008 Civic Si wheels powder coated white (plasti dipped black atm) removed from previous car

I've also got a couple other sets of wheels since purchasing the car. I've got a set of Work VS-MX 17" wheels that need refinished. I purchased these on a whim but I'm not happy with the fitment so I'll probably sell these. My other set is a set of 18" Volk GT-F. They are brand new and look great. I decided to have them powder coated to match the Volk mag blue so they are getting done right now, pictures to follow in a week or so!

I only took 2 quick photos of the car in the driveway. I plan on having my gf take photos some weekend when we both aren't busy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.