Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what's going on? Newbie here to these forums. Not new to the modding game. I just picked up a nbp 06 auto with navi 44k miles. Love the car so far I say I will leave it stock but I highly doubt it. This is supposed to be my grown up car :laugh: I'm very knowledgable in the automotive and modding fields. I have had everything from built small block fox body mustangs to 510whp srt-4 to a built all motor b16 civic si. Anything I should watch out for as typical problems on the tsx? The dealer did upper control arms, trany flush and coolant flush before they acura certified the car. Thanks again and I'm sure you will see me around. Tim

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
The 06s and above are fairly trouble free, just keep up on maintenance and you should be fine. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. I'm already going against what I said as I have ordered a comptech ice box, P2r spacer and gaskets, dc header and once I put ball joints in my truck tomorrow I'm taking out the ecu for a hondata reflash. I will post up some pics of my car and my old cars once I get home from work today.

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Just make sure the recall was done on it, when they recall it for the power steering hose. Other than that I don't have any problem with my 07 (Knocking on wood).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts