Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm still a kid (senior in high school). Ive had a few cars..my first was a 2000 honda civic si. Had that for a year, did lots of work to it then sold it. Next i bought a BMW M3. Biggest mistake!! Had many many problems. Sold that and decided i was a normal car that is sporty, more relaxed and stylish. So i bought a 2004 Red tsx off an auction. Its a 6 spd, milano red with 80k miles. It is wrecked in the back. So slowly but surely in getting it fixed. I decided to do a full car repaint because half of the car was pink lol. Ill post a few pix of my previous cars and the TSX. Ill update with more pix when the car gets closer to completion. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you dont mind me asking DId you get a qoute for a REspray? i also have a milano Red that needs to be repainted.

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well thanks guys. I paid 5k for it. To respray it will cost me about $380 that's for a half gallon of paint and clear. Im doing all of the prep work and spraying myself so it will be cheep for me :) Ill look into the build section..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts