Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends. I'm new to this forum and had a question in regards to the purchase of an 2009 TSX 6spd Man w/ Tech Package. I live in Houston and found one relatively near with 32,206 miles at a dealership in San Antonio. They are asking $22,460 + TTL. They are a no haggle dealership so they will not go any lower, and this is the lowest price I could find within a 300 mile radius. Car is in mint condition, one owner, no accidents, and is certified. Is this a good deal? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i would take it

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
Doesn't seem too bad. Just check to see if the rear brakes are making noise and take the time to see if the speakers are blown. It's easier to tell at lower volume actually.

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
that's good. They should last a little while longer at least^ haha Doesn't look like they every updated the part number but hopefully the newer ones were made better

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I pulled the trigger and purchased her this past weekend. They knocked off $500 for the holidays so I thought it was a fair deal. Pics to come this evening after I get it washed. The drive home from San Antonio left all sorts of bug splatter on the front end :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Reviving an OLD thread lol, just wanted to give my experience with this car that I've now had for the the past 4 years. Currently the car is just at 98,400 miles and it's just as fun as the first day I've owned it. I added the CT Engineering Icebox shortly after ownership and enjoyed the deep growl while shifting through all 6 gears. Once she hits 100k, I'll be doing spark plugs / valve adjustment, drive belts, rear brakes and fluid flush.
During the past 4 years I think the only knock I could give this car is the cramped rear passenger area and the cheap outdated look of the GPS display. I have one car seat back there and it's annoying putting in / taking out my son. I checked out the 16 Accord Touring and fell in love but couldn't justify spending $30k when my car is practically paid for. All in all, it's a great car, pretty affordable to maintain, fun to drive (minus traffic), and a great car for someone in their mid 30's.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts