Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends. I'm new to this forum and had a question in regards to the purchase of an 2009 TSX 6spd Man w/ Tech Package. I live in Houston and found one relatively near with 32,206 miles at a dealership in San Antonio. They are asking $22,460 + TTL. They are a no haggle dealership so they will not go any lower, and this is the lowest price I could find within a 300 mile radius. Car is in mint condition, one owner, no accidents, and is certified. Is this a good deal? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i would take it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I pulled the trigger and purchased her this past weekend. They knocked off $500 for the holidays so I thought it was a fair deal. Pics to come this evening after I get it washed. The drive home from San Antonio left all sorts of bug splatter on the front end :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Reviving an OLD thread lol, just wanted to give my experience with this car that I've now had for the the past 4 years. Currently the car is just at 98,400 miles and it's just as fun as the first day I've owned it. I added the CT Engineering Icebox shortly after ownership and enjoyed the deep growl while shifting through all 6 gears. Once she hits 100k, I'll be doing spark plugs / valve adjustment, drive belts, rear brakes and fluid flush.
During the past 4 years I think the only knock I could give this car is the cramped rear passenger area and the cheap outdated look of the GPS display. I have one car seat back there and it's annoying putting in / taking out my son. I checked out the 16 Accord Touring and fell in love but couldn't justify spending $30k when my car is practically paid for. All in all, it's a great car, pretty affordable to maintain, fun to drive (minus traffic), and a great car for someone in their mid 30's.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.