Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just picked up a 2009 TSX 6-Speed with 229k km. This is my first nice car (I know it's subjective, but I'm 19, so it's good by my standards haha). Not looking to make this a project, but will be doing some wheels and a different grill so it looks a little more tasteful. I hate the current fake Mugen crap grill since it's flimsy as hell and doesn't suit the rest of the car at all (and before you suggest it, it already has an exhaust). Looking for a different grill and some nicer alloy wheels as I'm writing this, preferably in 18's or 19's. Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha thanks, this is already my 6th car. I finally decided to spend more so I can commit to keeping one car for an extended period of time. You can get your learners permit in AB at 14 so I got my first car then ('01 civic coupe) and had it all the way up until January when my younger brother got it. I've been fluctuating between project cars since university started (started with an '85 Supra, then a '95 civic hatch, then a '98 integra which I daily drove for about a month when I bought a '96 Jetta that I drove for a bout 4 months until I bought the TSX).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts