Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the forum! I actually just picked up a 2006 TSX in the same color yesterday. one owner, no accidents, 70k original miles. i love it so far!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your car looks really good! What did you do for the head unit?
Had a guy in NJ custom a Pioneer head unit into the OEM non Navi radio. I previously had the Android unit but it gave me connectivity issues and the sound quality was horrid. This new setup runs flawlessly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow 70k? That’s beautiful, is yours manual as well?
no unfortunately its an auto, but thats ok. i actually prefer that for now because it will stop me from modding it too much lmao. I bought it as a daily because my 2016 Tacoma was a POS and i couldn't stand not driving a Honda/ Acura on a daily basis. My project car is a 2003 Acura RSX so all of my money gets dumped into that lol. Thats a manual. The TSX will eventually get a 6 speed but i want to keep it "stock" for now. I say that after having just ordered Mugen window visors, Mugen oil cap, radiator cap, license plate bolts, set up an appointment for window tint, and went to the junkyard and found a black interior ill be swapping over as well as RL BBK upgrade for the front calipers. lmao... things move quickly if you aren't careful.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no unfortunately its an auto, but thats ok. i actually prefer that for now because it will stop me from modding it too much lmao. I bought it as a daily because my 2016 Tacoma was a POS and i couldn't stand not driving a Honda/ Acura on a daily basis. My project car is a 2003 Acura RSX so all of my money gets dumped into that lol. Thats a manual. The TSX will eventually get a 6 speed but i want to keep it "stock" for now. I say that after having just ordered Mugen window visors, Mugen oil cap, radiator cap, license plate bolts, set up an appointment for window tint, and went to the junkyard and found a black interior ill be swapping over as well as RL BBK upgrade for the front calipers. lmao... things move quickly if you aren't careful.
I know exactly what you mean. My car started out with a tan interior now it’s all black with Euro R seats.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts