Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey: Hey guys/gals. New here.I talked my my mom into buying a 04 Silver TSX auto, no navi. Great car!! She loves it and I think its a solid car :thumbsup: Here are some pics of the TSX:

Heres a pic of my cars:

So far i've pretty much been lurking as a guest, but this seems like a really cool board. Lots of nice quality pictures in the gallery section too.:D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Welcome to the club!:wavey:

Nice to see that your mom has a great taste for cars as do you w/ the Supra and Evo....nice rides!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Addison!!??!! :woot:

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

She didn't want to get a black one to match? :D
Excellent color choice! :thumbsup:

You've got some nice rides there...I rarely see Supra's running around anymore :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx for the warm welcome guys!! I wanted my mom to by black, but she wanted silver since it has the always clean look. I also talked my sister into buying a 02 Acura TL-S back in 2001. And now my best friend's car died and I recommended to him the TSX. We are going to test drive a 05 Black/Black 6spd with Navi TSX today!! Funny how I always recommend Acura, but don't own one. I just have a soft spot for Hondas since it was my first love. I used to own a IS300 before also, but to tell you the truth, I think the TSX is a nicer everyday car then the IS. I'll add more pics l8tr when I get home..Thanx again guy!!

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
I used to own a IS300 before also, but to tell you the truth, I think the TSX is a nicer everyday car then the IS. I'll add more pics l8tr when I get home..Thanx again guy!!
Agree! :thumbsup: I drove the IS and TSX back to back and walked away knowing the TSX was a better car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Heres a pic of my sisters TL-S:

My old IS:

I have a set of Blitz Technospeeds Z1 leftover from my old IS300. Do you guys know if a 18x8 45mm offset with a bolt pattern of 5x114.3 will fit the TSX?

Thanx doods.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Welcome!

BTW did YOU take those pics?? Whoever did has a great eye!

P.S. The IS almost looks good in that color. :D

·
whatever
4,377 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeaup, i took the pics. They came out way better than I thought. I got tired of negative attention a yellow car got. So, I sold it and replaced with an Evo. I'm way happier. I honestly really like driving the Tsx too. Very nimble car and it feels so solid. After the test dive today my friend is 100% getting a TSX :thumbsup:
BTW- the chrome wheels on the IS are 19inch Zauber Gettin 3pc wheels. The other wheels are Blitz Z1 18inch. I'm gonna test fit them on my moms TSX. Ill post some pics after. Thanx again guys :)

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
btw I think your mom can hit up a good chat with Larchmont ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
LOL!!! I dunno if he would wanna talk to a 60yr old Asian lady with bad english
:D
you're Asian too?!? Maybe we should have a meet sometime... Agent_Chen is around that area too :nod:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts