Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bought 2012 TSX with Tech Package last Saturday, Crystal Black Pearl outside with the Ebony Leather. They had a Memorial Day financing special, that had me visit the dealership. Love the car!

Looked at Spec Edition and love the black headliner and sporty look, just couldn't figure out why they don't offer Spec Edition with Tech Package? Couldn't get passed the old fashioned stereo so I decided to go with regular TSX with Tech Package.

I wish that TSX had keyless entry and push-start button. That would make the car a perfect 10.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bought 2012 TSX with Tech Package last Saturday, Crystal Black Pearl outside with the Ebony Leather. They had a Memorial Day financing special, that had me visit the dealership. Love the car!

Looked at Spec Edition and love the black headliner and sporty look, just couldn't figure out why they don't offer Spec Edition with Tech Package? Couldn't get passed the old fashioned stereo so I decided to go with regular TSX with Tech Package.

I wish that TSX had keyless entry and push-start button. That would make the car a perfect 10.

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
Ya I also think it sucks that the SE doesn't offer the tech package. If it did i would have bought a 6 speed SE with tech. Smart key with push button would be nice but i kinda like turning a key too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts