Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Two weeks ago I just purchased my first car in a 2006 TSX.

$12,000 (they don't go much cheaper here in MN lol....every loves to follow that high KBB price)
99,000 Miles
Carbon Gray
Automatic, non-navi
Interior and Exterior condition is a 9/10!
Clear title, clean carfax
Came with new Kuhmo Ecstas, a transmission flush, new brakes and rotors.

So far, I am loving the car! I haven't noticed anything wrong with the car at all and it's been over 2 weeks :)

Smoothest car I've driven and plenty of power even though I don't really take the car past 3500 rpm (Planning on babying car since mileage is high and plus I want the car to last me 5 years with minimal probs)

So far I've given it an oil change to Royal Purple 5W30 with the Royal Purple filter and checked spark plugs and they look new (NGK IR's)

*Only thing I noticed so far is that the car still has the stock Acura battery which I hear from the forums here that it sucks. It starts up strong each time still though, but I'm debating whether to change it before winter (better safe then sorry?) or tough it out and wait until it starts dying?

I love the forums and have learned a lot about the TSX thanks to you guys :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome, car looks really clean in the photo!

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Congrats on the pick up, welcome to the forum.

That is clean!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome from a proud owner of a 06 TSX. The original battery was replaced free by the dealer under the warranty. They said it tested low even tho I had no problems. It has another acura battery that is now 2.5 years old. Great car. Have 141k+miles

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome! I'm from mn as well. I actually picked up a grey one a couple weeks ago as well but I went down to STL MO for mine. Cheaper, cleaner, and made a fun road trip out of it.

Stop on over to mnhondas.com. Lots of local guys with plenty of meets and events going on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts