Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum! I'm new here but I've been around Hondas and Acuras for quite some time and am a big fan. My first Honda car was a brand new 1984 wagon, a baby suv way ahead of its time, and my current driver is an 08 Ridgeline RTL, with a high mileage Pilot as a spare for my wife. Also have a 90hp 4 stroke outboard, a Silverwing and a SH150i scooter plus many Honda powered power tools. I'm retired and I like my toys. Home is Louisville Ky area. :)

I just pulled the trigger on a 2011 TSX w/tech, white/taupe, certified with 11,500 miles. Going to Columbus Ohio tomorrow to Lindsay Acura to pick it up. It will be my wife's daily driver. Always a bit of an unknown buying over the internet but my local dealer only had new and was stuck on msrp less 3% or $35k for a new 2012 w/tech.

I got this certified model for nearly 8k less and the warranty is the same when you add the 12/12 certified to the remaining factory warranty. I hope the salesman was truthful in his walk around description and my gut says he was. If not, it's just a 400 mile joyride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.