Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Thank you for having this awesome forum for TSX owners. I got my TSX Sport Wagon with Tech Package yesterday.
Loving the ride and all the gadgets so far.
Here's the beauty, I just call it batmobile :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...184462.-2207520000.1376264683.&type=3&theater

With regards to upgrades ? I'm thinking about more practical things like Splashguard, All-weather mats & Trunk Liner/Tray. And last but not least the 3M Clear Bra to protect the color of this beauty from all chips and stones.
One more thing, this 2012 TSX Sport Wagon which I purchased brand new from dealer (lucky me) for a great deal. I want to know how can I get update to Navigation maps as the one that are currently on car are bit outdated for my area. Will I've to pay for update because this was brand new purchase for me and I assumed that maps would be latest and greatest on the car.
Any other suggestions or advise in terms of care of this beauty would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Anthony - it indeed looks great, now the task is to keep it looking this great :), any tips on that front ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.