Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. New here from Washington state. I've been looking at the site since I bought my car back in January, finally decided to register. This will be my first car that I will actually get to mod. Hoping to explore more of the site.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
welcome

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

You will have fun modding this car!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check out my pics. Nothing fancy just some quick snapshots. So far the only mods I have are: the car has been lowered by one of the previous owners. I don't know anything about what was used. the windows were also tinted. So far the only thing I have done is black out the emblems, switched out the license plate lights for blue led's and removed the front license plate. I have a big list of stuff I want to do. I will keep you guys posted along the way.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Feel free to make a main build thread if you wish. Car looks great in the pictures and the drop is nice

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome the site and very happy to meet you all i am Evans from Minnesota and working as an electrical engineer in a small company and very friendly with others and i would like to know about how to upload the pics here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts