Acura TSX Forum banner

New pics of HondaMan's TSX

3K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  jcg878 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
larchmont said:
Neat!
Except, on that first shot, the campaign thing looks like a bumper sticker on the car. :D
Good eye! ;)

#5 ·
Nice pics...I think JP is trying to tell us something in that first pic...I can't seem to put a finger on it... hmmmm... ;) :D

#6 ·
Joker said:
Great photos JP, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
Joker - who noticed that someone vandalized your mail box :p
LMAO! :)

#7 ·
TSX 'R' US said:
Nice pics...I think JP is trying to tell us something in that first pic...I can't seem to put a finger on it... hmmmm... ;) :D
We have another good eye here! ;)

#14 ·
TsX tReY said:
nah hondaman has the right idea..you cant go wrong with george bush and having a black 04 acura with tan thats like best combination any car can have in my opinion.. and hopefully that is what im gettin that same car
Thanks bro! NBP/Parchment is a nice combo...I was a little torn between Parchment & Ebony but certainly think I made the correct choice in Parchment now. You should really reconsider getting the NAVI it's ultra cool and a very nice thing to have when needed (my father says it is better than the one in his MB ML500)...not to mention it has a calendar w/ programmable reminders, a calculator and trip computer.

BTW, I'm glad to see a vote for Bush (they are hard to come by here)! rrrrrrrrr6

Lastly, I made some obvious attempts in my pics to include some political stuff, but really don't want it to take over the thread...this thread is about my TSX (believe it or not). :)

#15 ·
larchmont said:
And for another 5 months.

P.S. Just used our google to make sure how many months there are from June to November. :D

#19 ·
Joker said:
I thought this thread was about your car :p
It is...really it is! :cool:

#21 ·
TsX tReY said:
ye man i bet u keep ya car looking nice right cause i mean u have to keep a black car looking as nice as it is in that pic right?
The only negative to black is keeping it clean...I do my best to keep them looking good. I just tried that new Mr. Clean Spot-Free car wash thing and was pretty impressed. It will help me wash my black vehicles faster. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.