Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its a nice sunny Labor Day weekend. I got my TSX washed today and I decided to take some pics...enjoy!:)

Me and my car.:)

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I think I'll take a couple of those pics and use them on Ebay ;)

Nice pics!! Was that in St. Louis/area?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
TSX 'R' US said:
I think I'll take a couple of those pics and use them on Ebay ;)
haha, very funny! Thats what I don't want to see again. :jeffy:
TSX 'R' US said:
Nice pics!! Was that in St. Louis/area?
Yes, I took those pictures in a Mall parking lot outside an abandoned JCPenneys in STL. I like the area, so much construction going on around the mall.:)

·
Registered
333 Posts
looks ALOT like my Arctic Blue Honda Accord Euro :D Nice choice of color, and with a spoiler like mine too, great buy :) Hope you love yours as much as I do mine !

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
nice pics !

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
beautiful pics! I continue to get compliments on the Artic Blue Pearl. Don't see many TSX's around here and haven't come across another ABP...yet. Yours looks awesome.

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
I'm not to far from St.Louis, about 2 hours. I like some of those shots, they are artistic... Nice TSX too! Got my TSX in KC though.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
j.tear1080 said:
I'm not to far from St.Louis, about 2 hours. I like some of those shots, they are artistic... Nice TSX too! Got my TSX in KC though.
I also got my TSX in KC too, at Superior Acura in Overland Park, Kansas. When I got my car there weren't many available at the time and I couldn't get a CG TSX, so I opted for an ABP TSX instead and they located one in KC.:)

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
I got mine at a Jay Wolfe Acura dealer near overland park, I had a few other choices, but when i saw the black/black 6mt, i was ready to go.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
j.tear1080 said:
By the way, did you take I-70 from KC to St.Louis, if so you drove through my town! :thumbsup:
My car was a dealer trade with Superior Acura and they trucked it over here. I picked up my TSX in STL, originally going to buy my TSX in Chicago, but dealers there aren't willing to negotiate pricing and didn't have much section. I am assuming you live in Columbia?

If Columbia, I go there all the time to see friends at Mizzou.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts