Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce you to one of our new sites. Since I am a TSX owner and also owner of WH I decided to put up a TSX only site. So check it out if you want to buy any more mods. at excellent prices. www.tsxparts.com Also we are open for any critique and feedback anyone has to offer. We don't get offended easily and love constructive criticism so please speak your mind. If you think the site is dumb, then say so. All I ask is that you explain why you think so. If you think it is great well by all means explain that too! Keep in mind that all though my company has been in business for 8 years this particular site is only 2 weeks old and is still a work in progress. Once again here is the link www.tsxparts.com

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
I spoke with you on the phone last night :)

I am very interested in the Greddy Evo2 Catback, but I'm a little concerned about the fact that if the wrong product get shipped or the item is damaged during shipping, that the buyer would have to pay the shipping costs for it to be returned and then the replacement to be shipped back. That would be a total of over $150 on just shipping if this were to happen. It also states that there are no refunds so if an item does get destroyed during shipping and you decide that you don't want the item anymore (to also save money on shipping), you're pretty much out of luck. Do you guys have any plans on restructuring your Agreement Terms to pay for shipping if an item was sent out incorrectly or damaged? For me, this really makes me hesitate on purchasing from you guys even though your price is the best I've seen out there.

You also need to resolve that shipping price issue on the website, LOL, but you already said on the phone that it should be resolved by the end of this week. Though, I would love it to be $10 to ship out the catback :)

Oh yeah, how about a nice Greddy Evo2 Group Buy as a website opening deal??? LOL...I need some more reasons to purchase this catback and not wait :)

·
Mr GenK-JomBLo
191 Posts
will keep watch this forum ... I'm 'almost' your customer from Australia ... :) :nutkick:

I dont want to buy stuffs from you then received in 'broken' condition coz its impossible to return it mate ... I dont want to pay 'hundreds $$$' to return the item specially if its not customer's fault.

is there any guarantee that the items will receive in 'good' condition specially for international transaction.

Cheers and your positive response would be fantastic :)

Note : Your prices are 'WOW' !!! If I want to be your dealer for Australia market :) (soon after I've done my first transaction with you)... any requirements to be a dealer ? ...

·
Mr GenK-JomBLo
191 Posts
some questions:
1. what are that body kit that you sell made from ?
2. how much shipping for the body kit to Australia ? just normal airmail.
3. how long it takes ?
4. is the fog lights included ?

Cheers mate

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
virtualbong said:
I spoke with you on the phone last night :)

I am very interested in the Greddy Evo2 Catback, but I'm a little concerned about the fact that if the wrong product get shipped or the item is damaged during shipping, that the buyer would have to pay the shipping costs for it to be returned and then the replacement to be shipped back. That would be a total of over $150 on just shipping if this were to happen. It also states that there are no refunds so if an item does get destroyed during shipping and you decide that you don't want the item anymore (to also save money on shipping), you're pretty much out of luck. Do you guys have any plans on restructuring your Agreement Terms to pay for shipping if an item was sent out incorrectly or damaged? For me, this really makes me hesitate on purchasing from you guys even though your price is the best I've seen out there.

You also need to resolve that shipping price issue on the website, LOL, but you already said on the phone that it should be resolved by the end of this week. Though, I would love it to be $10 to ship out the catback :)

Oh yeah, how about a nice Greddy Evo2 Group Buy as a website opening deal??? LOL...I need some more reasons to purchase this catback and not wait :)
All that Mumbo Jumbo about the shipping is just common cost you have to pay if we ship you the wrong part is actually wrong, and thanx for bringing it to my attention as I will change it very soon! If we ship you the wrong part it is our responsibility financially and morally to correct the situation, and we will. I am saying this for everyone to view, so if anything were to happen you can use this thread against me. Just to show you we are honest and truthful. As far as the shipping cost issue. We have already resolved it. As far as a group buy goes: I think we can work something out definitely!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
genk-jomblo said:
will keep watch this forum ... I'm 'almost' your customer from Australia ... :) :nutkick:

I dont want to buy stuffs from you then received in 'broken' condition coz its impossible to return it mate ... I dont want to pay 'hundreds $$$' to return the item specially if its not customer's fault.

is there any guarantee that the items will receive in 'good' condition specially for international transaction.

Cheers and your positive response would be fantastic :)

Note : Your prices are 'WOW' !!! If I want to be your dealer for Australia market :) (soon after I've done my first transaction with you)... any requirements to be a dealer ? ...
Yes sorry I will be changing policy for returns very soon. Some of the things stated in our policy are unreasonable. Thanx for bringing this to my attention. As far as being an Australian dealer, please email for details.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
genk-jomblo said:
some questions:
1. what are that body kit that you sell made from ?
2. how much shipping for the body kit to Australia ? just normal airmail.
3. how long it takes ?
4. is the fog lights included ?

Cheers mate
JP kit is made of Urethane
shipping on the body kit alone was $225 to Australia
takes 5-7 working days to arrive in Aussie once it has been shipped.
JP kit does not come with fog lights as it is only a lip kit.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
Wow, great to see that our sponsors are active on the forum. Thanks wholehyper!

Well, since you said that we could work out a group buy, would you be willing to do a Greddy Evo2 Catback Group Buy? If so, please post a new thread on the group buy and what discounts we would get depending on the numbers. I am VERY close to saying screw saving money and picking up this exhaust. Just post the details and I'll probably be the first to get on the groupbuy :thumbsup:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
virtualbong said:
Wow, great to see that our sponsors are active on the forum. Thanks wholehyper!

Well, since you said that we could work out a group buy, would you be willing to do a Greddy Evo2 Catback Group Buy? If so, please post a new thread on the group buy and what discounts we would get depending on the numbers. I am VERY close to saying screw saving money and picking up this exhaust. Just post the details and I'll probably be the first to get on the groupbuy :thumbsup:
OK virtual i have updated the returning and shipping policies, please check it out when you get a chance. I think now it is a lot more reasonable, if you see anything that concerns you please bring it to my attention. We stick to our word and we do whatever we can within reason to make sure the customer (you guys are satisfied). Also as for the group buy, throw a number at me on what price you are looking for and i will tell you if it is doable or not. basically what i think i will probably do is just put the exhaust on sale for a limited time instead of doing a group buy. This is basically the same thing, but just makes things easier for us, and u guys won't have to worry about getting up to a certain number in order to get the price. I would just ask everyone who buys to spread the word as quickly as possible so everyone can get the sale price while it lasts! Sound fair?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Great Hyper, checked out your site, looks good, I will probably Purchase a Rear Sway bar from you at a later date this summer.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
wholehyper said:
OK virtual i have updated the returning and shipping policies, please check it out when you get a chance. I think now it is a lot more reasonable, if you see anything that concerns you please bring it to my attention. We stick to our word and we do whatever we can within reason to make sure the customer (you guys are satisfied). Also as for the group buy, throw a number at me on what price you are looking for and i will tell you if it is doable or not. basically what i think i will probably do is just put the exhaust on sale for a limited time instead of doing a group buy. This is basically the same thing, but just makes things easier for us, and u guys won't have to worry about getting up to a certain number in order to get the price. I would just ask everyone who buys to spread the word as quickly as possible so everyone can get the sale price while it lasts! Sound fair?
Post it in this forum or post it on your website?

I wouldn't mind free shipping... :thumbsup:

*** UPDATE ***

Just reread the agreement terms and everything looks pretty good. The only concern would be:

Defective items may be exchanged for the same item only, and only after warranty has been cleared from original manufacturer will the Buyer receive product back

But I understand that you're a new business and it would get pricey to stock so many items and then have the manufacturer deem that it shouldn't be covered under warranty.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
I'm looking to upgrade my brakes...will you have any other less exspensive complete brake kits available soon? Also, will you start selling Powerslot rear rotors soon?

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
Oh man, I'm dying to find out what the discount will be on the Greddy Evo2 Catback. I'm basically waiting for your word on the discount and I'll be able to make my decision right away. If its a good discount, consider it a done deal and I'll give you a call to make the order. If I like the deal, I'd want to order as soon as possible so it ships out this week so that I can have it by the end of next week. Is this possible? Please, please, please post soon about the price.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MemphisRheins said:
Great Hyper, checked out your site, looks good, I will probably Purchase a Rear Sway bar from you at a later date this summer.
Cool we will be awaiting your order.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
virtualbong said:
Post it in this forum or post it on your website?

I wouldn't mind free shipping... :thumbsup:

*** UPDATE ***

Just reread the agreement terms and everything looks pretty good. The only concern would be:

Defective items may be exchanged for the same item only, and only after warranty has been cleared from original manufacturer will the Buyer receive product back

But I understand that you're a new business and it would get pricey to stock so many items and then have the manufacturer deem that it shouldn't be covered under warranty.
Actually we are not a new business, we have been around for 8 years, just the TSX site is new. But, basically that statement means we will send the part back to the manufacturer, once they warranty it we will send the new one back to you or give you a refund. Also keep in mind that you can send warranty items directly back to manufacturer yourself, if you like to deal with them directly.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
virtualbong said:
Oh man, I'm dying to find out what the discount will be on the Greddy Evo2 Catback. I'm basically waiting for your word on the discount and I'll be able to make my decision right away. If its a good discount, consider it a done deal and I'll give you a call to make the order. If I like the deal, I'd want to order as soon as possible so it ships out this week so that I can have it by the end of next week. Is this possible? Please, please, please post soon about the price.
how bout' $735 shipped that is the best i can do. For anyone else that reads this thread: This is a sale price for a VERY limited time. I have one in stock here and 3 more on the way from greddy. If supply runs out then all order placed will be honored at the sale price, unless customer is not willing to wait for new shipment from greddy. I checked stock with them and they have very few left there. Whoever wants them @ this price must call (626)968-5608 ask for Norm. Do not place the order online because the site will not give you the sale price. Virtual you get first dibs. Call me noooooowwww!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
virtualbong said:
Sorry about being a pain, so does that mean there is no discount on the shipping or anything else? If not, that's alright, I'll just purchase from you guys next year because you guys still have the best price for the catback with the shipping included :thumbsup:
what do you mean? Next year that is sooooo long away! buy it now :laugh: no whenever u are ready is fine.

·
Registered
126 Posts
wholehyper said:
Just wanted to introduce you to one of our new sites. Since I am a TSX owner and also owner of WH I decided to put up a TSX only site. So check it out if you want to buy any more mods. at excellent prices. www.tsxparts.com Also we are open for any critique and feedback anyone has to offer. We don't get offended easily and love constructive criticism so please speak your mind. If you think the site is dumb, then say so. All I ask is that you explain why you think so. If you think it is great well by all means explain that too! Keep in mind that all though my company has been in business for 8 years this particular site is only 2 weeks old and is still a work in progress. Once again here is the link www.tsxparts.com
++

Can you get Fujitsubo exhaust systems? If not, what is the best price shipped you can do on a Comptech exhaust system?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts