Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
wholehyper said:
Cool we will be awaiting your order.
Repost: I'm looking to upgrade my brakes...will you have any other less expensive complete brake kits available soon? Also, will you start selling Powerslot rear rotors soon? Please advise...thanks! :)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
HondaMan said:
Repost: I'm looking to upgrade my brakes...will you have any other less expensive complete brake kits available soon? Also, will you start selling Powerslot rear rotors soon? Please advise...thanks! :)
I doubt if any cheaper brake kits will be coming out. Rotora is about as cheap as they come (price wise). As far as the powerslots, as soon as i find out that the rears have become available I will post them on our website.

·
264 Posts
wholehyper said:
how bout' $735 shipped that is the best i can do
Shit ! That's a GREAT Deal !

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
T-S-X said:
Shit ! That's a GREAT Deal !
shipping to Canada will be more though

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
caz1604 said:
++

Can you get Fujitsubo exhaust systems? If not, what is the best price shipped you can do on a Comptech exhaust system?
Yes I can get the Fujitsobu Price is $799

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yo WholeHyper. Got some enquires to make down here. You know how much it might cost to ship/freight the things over to Singapore?

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
To those who haven't dealt with Norm yet, the process is going great so far. I checked my bank statement online and I was charged the $735 shipped. It is supposed to come in this Thursday as stated by Norm. The only thing is that its Signature Required, so I'm going to have to call UPS after Thursday and tell them to leave it at their facility for me to pick up on Friday. I want to install it Sunday night after I come home from a wedding in PA.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
EuroR_82 said:
Yo WholeHyper. Got some enquires to make down here. You know how much it might cost to ship/freight the things over to Singapore?
i think you emailed me right? i replied. In case the wasn't you that i replied to just PM me.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
virtualbong said:
To those who haven't dealt with Norm yet, the process is going great so far. I checked my bank statement online and I was charged the $735 shipped. It is supposed to come in this Thursday as stated by Norm. The only thing is that its Signature Required, so I'm going to have to call UPS after Thursday and tell them to leave it at their facility for me to pick up on Friday. I want to install it Sunday night after I come home from a wedding in PA.
Hey VB sorry 'bout the Sig. Required, but it is our policy to make Sig. reguired on anything we send with a value over $100 cause we have had cases where UPS left the package on the customers porch and it got stolen. So i hope you understand that is for our as well as your protection. :)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
wholehyper said:
Hey VB sorry 'bout the Sig. Required, but it is our policy to make Sig. reguired on anything we send with a value over $100 cause we have had cases where UPS left the package on the customers porch and it got stolen. So i hope you understand that is for our as well as your protection. :)
Totally understand Norm! I'm just a complainer, LOL

I'm just going to call UPS after they make their first attempt and tell them to keep it at their facility for me to pickup this Friday. Man, I can't wait to put this on! bbbbb5

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
virtualbong said:

I'm just going to call UPS after they make their first attempt and tell them to keep it at their facility for me to pickup this Friday. Man, I can't wait to put this on! bbbbb5
dont take the tsx to pick it up in barely fits in the back seat of the car with the windows down so the two corners of the box can stick out the window it was really hard getting it home from my local shop.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
coltsicehockey said:
dont take the tsx to pick it up in barely fits in the back seat of the car with the windows down so the two corners of the box can stick out the window it was really hard getting it home from my local shop.
Oh, I wouldn't use my TSX. I would drive my Dad's Volvo XC into work that day so that I could pick up the catback from UPS.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
hondatypes said:
How bout the mugen lip kit as well as the grill???????????????????
sorry we don't sell Mugen parts. Maybe we will in the future but not now.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
virtualbong said:

Cool, glad u understand.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts