Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
virtualbong said:
Oh, I wouldn't use my TSX. I would drive my Dad's Volvo XC into work that day so that I could pick up the catback from UPS.
Hey I got an XC90 T6 too, like your dad. How does he like it? I am on the Swedespeed forum sometimes.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
ForceSHO said:
are the dc sport header the newer "fixed" version ?
Yes and actually the new batch is not in yet. I won't have them in for another couple weeks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
wholehyper, you got PM.

Do you think you could do any special pricing on a K&N CAI and/or Comptech Rear Sway? I am going to buy at least one of them soon. I am sure other members here would probably buy one or both also if the price was right. 1blue1.gif

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
virtualbong said:
Totally understand Norm! I'm just a complainer, LOL

I'm just going to call UPS after they make their first attempt and tell them to keep it at their facility for me to pickup this Friday. Man, I can't wait to put this on! bbbbb5
SO VB did u get the exhaust on and everything?

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
wholehyper said:
SO VB did u get the exhaust on and everything?
Yep, already made a new thread with pics. You can check it out here:

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7479

I absolutely LOVE the look and sound of the exhaust!

One question, got any advice on how to adjust the height of the mufflers? The left muffler hangs lower than the right one, but it was like this before I even put the Evo2s on, so I know it was a problem even before this.

·
Registered
44 Posts
wholehyper said:
Yes and actually the new batch is not in yet. I won't have them in for another couple weeks.
Right, I'm sold on a new DC Header when you have them in. How much for shipping to Australia? I'll email you with more specifics.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
virtualbong said:
Yep, already made a new thread with pics. You can check it out here:

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7479

I absolutely LOVE the look and sound of the exhaust!

One question, got any advice on how to adjust the height of the mufflers? The left muffler hangs lower than the right one, but it was like this before I even put the Evo2s on, so I know it was a problem even before this.
hmm not sure exactly how to adjust it. Maybe just look at the exhaust hangers for a while i'm sure u can figure something out. BTW, i still got 2 more EVO 2s too sell at the $735 shipped price so tell the guys in other forums please.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wholehyper,

Received my DC Header from you today! Awesome service...have to love the free trade agreement between our countries now, and USPS being almost as fast as UPS:)

Installing this weekend all being well.

Thanks!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Matell said:
Wholehyper,

Received my DC Header from you today! Awesome service...have to love the free trade agreement between our countries now, and USPS being almost as fast as UPS:)

Cool glad you are happy! Please let me know if you want to buy anything in the future.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Matell said:
Wholehyper,

Also let me know how the install went, and remember you can go back to my site and write a review on the product if you like.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
shadowlegz said:
Hey wholehyper how much would a tanabe super hyper medallion cost with shipping to new york.
It would be $749 shipped. You can order online, or call me at 626.968.5608 ask for Norm. Also remember I still have 2 more Greddy EVOII systems left @ $735 shipped!!

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
wholehyper said:
It would be $749 shipped. You can order online, or call me at 626.968.5608 ask for Norm. Also remember I still have 2 more Greddy EVOII systems left @ $735 shipped!!
I got your back Norm. I just mentioned it over at the other forum and I'm sure people will be contacting me to find out where to get it for this price. So be prepared for some people contacting you about it.

WIL

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
virtualbong said:
I got your back Norm. I just mentioned it over at the other forum and I'm sure people will be contacting me to find out where to get it for this price. So be prepared for some people contacting you about it.

WIL
ok cool, I appreciate that. Thanx. Hey you sure you don't want to get an intake now? Hee Hee

·
Registered
44 Posts
wholehyper said:
Also let me know how the install went, and remember you can go back to my site and write a review on the product if you like.
I most certainly will to both! :) Just wish I could get one of those EvoII's shipped to Aus at that price! lol j/k

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
wholehyper said:
ok cool, I appreciate that. Thanx. Hey you sure you don't want to get an intake now? Hee Hee
I appreciate the offer, but I seriously should stop purchasing major stuff for my car this year. Got too many other expenses to deal with now. Maybe next year. I'll keep spreadin' the word for ya since you already did me a huge favor by offering the Evo2 at such a great price. rrrrrrrrr6

WIL

41 - 60 of 62 Posts