Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just picked up an 04 TSX in silver after my cd5 accord died on me. Really falling in love with her already!!

Shes going to stay stock and hopefully continue to be my daily for many more miles!

I will do an official shoot sometime soon, I just cant stop driving her!

My plans are:

1. 35% tint
  2. euro honda badges/grill (if someone can direct me on where i could find this will be greatly appreciated.)
  3. OEM fogs. no, not OEM 'style'

And that's all. I bought her because i love the way she is now.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. You will learn a lot here so here is your first tip:
If "she is going to stay stock" then don't bother with an "offical shoot." Pretty sure we know what a stock silver one looks like. So instead mod it man! At least get rid of the wheel gap.

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you are just going to daily it. Should at least put an A-Spec lip kit on it. ssm/asm ftw!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks a lot!

thanks!

Congratulations and welcome. You will learn a lot here so here is your first tip:
If "she is going to stay stock" then don't bother with an "offical shoot." Pretty sure we know what a stock silver one looks like. So instead mod it man! At least get rid of the wheel gap.
:laugh: true. Once i figure out what im doing with the Accord, then i'll decide if i want to mod her. I feel like i will be bitten by the "mod" bug again.

Awesome looking TSX

You are going to LOVE it.
Thanks. Already do love her!

Welcome to the forum. If you are just going to daily it. Should at least put an A-Spec lip kit on it. ssm/asm ftw!
thanks, i'll definitely look into that a-spec kit!

hellooooo fellow HSer:)
I know you! haha, whats up??? how much do you love this effin car? feels just like the 5th gen just.......BETTER. :laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.