Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been a member but im always too lazy to take pics.
purchased maybe 2 months ago now for 6000
6spd 96xxx miles 04

----update 6/27----
coilovers came in today should be on tmw when i get back from school

ill post pics as soon as its done

----update 7/21----
i think its sitting nice :D

*if anyone is selling any rims 521s, lm20s, m1 r, or a-spec lip let me know

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome from a proud owner of a 06 Milano Red 6MT TSX. It now has 141k+ miles. Excellent car.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
ahhhh nice to see another MR, i just can't believe i paid $28k for my car from the dealer New, and now you paid $6k! that shows why i'll never buy a new car again besides my wifes truck lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
didnt get to do it yesterday. im going to try today but i doubt it because i work later. but saturday no work no school so well see. and i have ground controls after my friend recommended them to me

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
I feel you on this one. Gotta keep the wife happy.
Happy wife, happy life. LOL
its true isn't it!? she asked me to trade in my car the other day and i asked her if she wanted a divorce!

lol he was sellin it for 8k if that makes you feel any better but im a bargain hunter
lol it really doesn't but i had a friend offer me 9k for my car the other and felt it was a slap in the face not realizing how much the value on our cars drop for those of us who bought ours new from the dealer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nope clean title. it had a bad speaker im going to need 2 new front tires soon and power locks on the passanger side didnt work.

and coils are going in tmw finally ive got some time after school so i promise pics will but up by wed the latest

1 - 20 of 27 Posts