Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, decent weather has finally come to the Northeast. I've been busy the past month getting ready. I did Tein Flex coilovers, the OEM kit from the group buy, RSX-S 17"s with Yokohama ES100s, (and I will keep them longer than Acura604 :D), the Ingalls rear camber kit and Comptech rear sway bar. My rear camber is set to -1.0 on both sides. And I finally got to clean it today.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tuan209 said:
nice lanny! how much is the drop?
The Teins are pre set from the factory for 2.0" front and 1.6" rear. There was less than a finger gap with the stock tires. These tires are a little smaller, but still less than a finger gap......

·
Registered
256 Posts
too bad we're getting rain tomorrow, I would've wash my car too. Nice looking 4 door RSX =) J/K it looks hot!

·
Senior Loan Officer
128 Posts
very niceee!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Acura604 said:
looks AMAZING.. damn.. silver is such a nice color... i'd keep my rsx-s rims.. BUT.. new plans include 18s with eibach prokit...
This rim does look nice on SSM; I think there's a lot more options for wheel color with your NBP though.

I'll be looking at 18" Advans next year........

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pocketkiller said:
thats a great looking sedan...what kind of car is that?
Wait till you see what I've got planned for the grill. It will still have a factory Acura logo, but it will be different than anything else I've seen.

People will be like :confused:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Wow....... that's a sweet drop!!!
I still remember when you debuted which springs to get......and now you got COILOVERS??? wow.....
haha..... being a sleeper eh?? .....OEM exterior....but inside is like...all moded!...HAHa..... get Hondata...and intake and exhasut man...... so people think you are pure stock....but once you rev it up.......SMOKE THEM!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Benz_05TSX said:
Wow....... that's a sweet drop!!!
I still remember when you debuted which springs to get......and now you got COILOVERS??? wow.....
haha..... being a sleeper eh?? .....OEM exterior....but inside is like...all moded!...HAHa..... get Hondata...and intake and exhasut man...... so people think you are pure stock....but once you rev it up.......SMOKE THEM!
Thanks, I went back and forth on springs for a while, but my main motivation was adjustability/tunability and still having reasonable ride quality. The FLEXes are amazing in that regard.

And yes, Hondata is def on the want list.......

G

·
Hey Lanny!

I think ur the guy I sold the rims too! It's me gary in California! Sup duuude!

I was thinking about TSX today and got o this forum... Car looks hot!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
KAGEMUSHA said:
Hey Lanny!

I think ur the guy I sold the rims too! It's me gary in California! Sup duuude!

I was thinking about TSX today and got o this forum... Car looks hot!
Hey Gary, what's up? The web is small world, isn't it ? :D.......

I've been meaning to e-mail you; I posted over at CRSX; got even more response over there than the TSX forums. Search for me under my new name, TSX. I told you about my old name; they never re-activated it, so I have no PM privileges :(.......

So what did you end up doing for rims?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
joerockt said:
Looks good man. Coulda sworn you had the Aspec kit at one time. Did you switch it out?
Yeah, I sold the A-Spec to Hokie; he just got the setup on this weekend. I ended up going with Tein Flexes. Not cheap, but worth every penny......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts