Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
, Administrator/Moderator, Entertainment
7,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got everything wired up and sounding awesome. Custom enclosure and clean install by me. Specs are 1 10" Alpine SWR-1043D sub and an Alpine MPR-500 amp.

:eek:hsnap:

·
pedal damn it
2,876 Posts
nice work! :thumbsup: i'm not much of an audio guy but i just had an alarm installed and i had a chance to fiddle around with their Focals and DAMN!!!...those suckas are quite impressive and pricey, but they might just very well be my next purchase.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
looks good man. I'm so broke that my fiberglass boxes have been sitting in the trunk of my car without any subs for more than 1 year now!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
hows the sound quality? i was thinking of doing that too, coz i wanna get rid of my big a*s glass box in my trunk Lol... lookin good :)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
now thats clean. i was never a fan of ppl putting huge sub boxes in the trunk and taking up the whole space. this is integrated and looks balling.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
That looks awesome... Willing to make another and sell??? :D

I have the exact same amp mounted in the exact same location LOL

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I have the same sub with a fosgate amp that I've had for a couple of years. There is no/not much rattle at all. My amp is screwed to the box b/c the seat back wasn't solid when we tried installing it. I didn't want to screw up the leather so everything is one unit now lol

·
, Administrator/Moderator, Entertainment
7,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hows the sound quality? i was thinking of doing that too, coz i wanna get rid of my big a*s glass box in my trunk Lol... lookin good :)
Sounds quality is great cant complain. The sub sounds awesome with the sealed enclosure. It hits like no other.

That looks awesome... Willing to make another and sell??? :D

I have the exact same amp mounted in the exact same location LOL
Possibly....things are in the works.

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
this makes me want to get rid of my ugly big ass box taking up a ton of room in my trunk!

nice work

1 - 17 of 17 Posts